Product Name: Ashwagandha Powder
Botanical Name: Withania somnifera (L. ) Dunal
Part Used: Root
Specification: 4:1-20:1, withanolides 1.5%-5%
Test method: UV
Undesun’s hot sale product;
Packing :25kgs/drum or 1kg/bag;
Stock in LA USA warehouse;
What is Ashwagandha Powder?
Ashwagandha powder is a small evergreen shrub. It grows in India, the Middle East, and parts of Africa. The root and berry are used to make medicine.Ashwagandha is commonly used for stress. It is also used as an “adaptogen” for many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these other uses.Don’t confuse ashwagandha with Physalis alkekengi. Both are known as winter cherry. Also, don’t confuse ashwagandha with blue cohosh, canaigre, codonopsis, ginseng American, ginseng panax, or eleuthero.
It’s classified as an adaptogen, meaning that it can help your body manage stress.Ashwagandha also provides numerous other benefits for your body and brain.For example, it can boost brain function, lower blood sugar and cortisol levels, and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression.
Basic Information:Product nameAshwagandha PowderLatin nameWithania SomniferaPlace of OriginIndiaHarvest season/Part usedWhole herbExtraction TypeSolvent ExtractionActive IngrdientsWithanolideCas No30655-48-2Molecular FormulaC28H38O6Formula Weight470.602SynonymsWithanolide;WITHANOLIDE D(P);South African aubergine extract;South African drunk eggplant extractTest MethodHPLCFormula Structure Ashwagandha Powder Benefits1. Stress, Anxiety: Ashwagandha is classified as an adaptogen which means that it helps the body to adapt to stress inducing conditions, by decreasing the inflammation and infection, and by modulating adrenal hormones and neurotransmitters.
2. Body Weight Management Chronic stress is often associated with a wide number of diseases and conditions, including obesity. Ashwagandha can benefit a weight management program by addressing stress and balancing cortisol levels. A study conducted found that continuous use of the herb resulted in improved scores on the perceived stress scale, positively affected serum cortisol, body mass index (BMI) and body weight
3. Memory and CognitionAshwagandha has also been found to aid in the control of the symptoms of obsessive- compulsive disorder . Ashwagandha is also highly effective in reducing the reaction time and improving attention spans in those with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
4. Muscle StrengthIn a research carried out in 57 untrained individuals, Ashwagandha root extract showed a substantial rise in muscle strength, muscle size and a substantial decline in exercise-induced muscle damage relative to placebo
5.Cardiorespiratory Endurance Studies suggest that Ashwagandha roots have the ability to boost energy and have a significant impact on athletic performance by improving cardiovascular endurance and strength in healthy men and women.
6.Male sexual wellness In Ayurvedic medicine, Ashwagandha, the magical herb is revered as an aphrodisiac and is used to treat sexual dysfunction and infertility in men. According to the Ayurvedic philosophy, one of the most important benefits of Ashwagandha is the ability to stimulate and regulate testosterone production in the body. Maintaining healthy levels of testosterone is essential to men’s health.
7. Female Sexual Health Ashwagandha plays a significant role in reducing stress and is therefore strongly linked to improving reproductive health for women. Ashwagandha regulates hormones, facilitates your reaction to psychological and physical stress and optimizes your reproductive system.
8. Thyroid health Stress is the major root cause of thyroid dysfunction. Ashwagandha has a distinctive resilience and helps the body cope with stress and modulates the hormone balances . An 8-week research of 50 individuals with hypothyroidism concluded that consumption of 300 mg of ashwagandha root extract twice daily resulted in significant changes in thyroid concentrations relative to getting placebo .
9.SleepSleep is critical for the health of an individual and quality sleep supports our mental and physical performance. For centuries, Ashwagandha has been recommended for sleep, owing to its sleep inducing potential.
10. Elderly Ageing generates concerns about ongoing health and vitality, including decline in physical and mental function. Ashwagandha is a rasayana, known to promote health, longevity, arrest the aging process and act as a rejuvenative.
11. Anti-aging and longevity Ashwagandha roots are classified as Rasayanas that encourage health and longevity by increasing disease defences, stopping the aging process, revitalizing the body under weakened circumstances and thus generating a feeling of well-being A research conducted to assess the antioxidant capacity of Ashwagandha roots in 30 individuals showed an improvement in antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase and decreased indicators of oxidative stress. As a result, Ashwagandha’s antioxidant characteristics may possibly improve longevity.
12. Immunity Traditional use combined with modern day evidence, suggests that Ashwagandha is one of the potent herbs that can aid in boosting immunity . Ashwagandha improves the body’s defense against disease by improving the cell-mediated immunity.
13. Arthritis Arthritis is a chronic problem and can negatively affect the quality of life of an individual. Another traditional use of Ashwagandha is in the treatment of various musculo-skeletal conditions such as arthritis and rheumatism. A study conducted in combination with Sidh Makardhwaj (an Ayurvedic treatment for arthritis), demonstrated that the use of Ashwagandha powder eased the swollen and painful joints in people with rheumatoid arthritis.
14. InflammationAshwagandha is one herb which has proven to be effective in reducing inflammation. A study conducted in humans have found that Ashwagandha increases the activity of natural killer cells that fight infection . In another study, it was shown that supplementation of Ashwagandha extract resulted in a decrease in C-reactive protein when compared with the placebo group .
15. Blood SugarWith the increased use of processed sugar, keeping blood sugar levels in check is important. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is known for regulating blood sugar levels, an example of the herb’s Adaptogenic effect
16. Cancer Ashwagandha has a wide range of therapeutic use. One of the benefits of Ashwagandha owes to its anti-cancer property and research has shown than Ashwagandha can be effective in inducing apoptosis of cancer cells and also prevents the propagation of these cancer cells. Another potential benefit of Ashwagandha is enhancing the white blood cell count of the individuals with cancer.
We enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time.We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We specialize in ashwagandha root powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Ashwagandha Powder?Just send email to email@example.com, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Hot Tags: ashwagandha powder,ashwagandha root powder,organic ashwagandha powder,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation,bulk