Ashwagandha Root Extract
Product Name: Ashwagandha root Extract
Botanical Name: Withania somnifera (L. ) Dunal
Part Used: Root
Specification: 4:1-20:1, withanolides 1.5%-5%
Test method: UV
Undesun’s hot sale product;
Packing :25kgs/drum or 1kg/bag;
Stock in LA USA warehouse;
What is Ashwagandha root Extract?Ashwagandha root extract (Withania somnifera, fam. Solanaceae) is normally known as “Indian Winter cherry” or “Indian Ginseng”. It is perhaps the main spice of Ayurveda (the conventional arrangement of medication in India) utilized for centuries as a Rasayana for its wide going medical advantages. Rasayana is portrayed as a natural or metallic planning that advances an energetic condition of physical and emotional wellness and extends satisfaction. These sorts of cures are given to little kids as tonics, and are likewise taken by the moderately aged and older to expand life span. Among the ayurvedic Rasayana spices, Ashwagandha holds the most conspicuous spot. It is known as “Sattvic Kapha Rasayana” Herb (Changhadi, 1938). The greater part of the Rasayana spices are adaptogen/against stress specialists.
Ashwagandha root extract is ordinarily accessible as a churna, a fine sieved powder that can be blended in with water, ghee (explained spread) or nectar. It upgrades the capacity of the mind and sensory system and improves the memory. It improves the capacity of the conceptive framework advancing a sound sexual and regenerative equilibrium. Being an incredible adaptogen, it upgrades the body’s strength to push. Ashwagandha improves the body’s protection against sickness by improving the cell-interceded invulnerability. It additionally has strong cancer prevention agent properties that help secure against cell harm brought about by free revolutionaries.
Basic Information:Product nameAshwagandha root ExtractLatin nameWithania SomniferaPlace of OriginIndiaHarvest season/Part usedWhole herbExtraction TypeSolvent ExtractionActive IngrdientsWithanolideCas No30655-48-2Molecular FormulaC28H38O6Formula Weight470.602SynonymsWithanolide;WITHANOLIDE D(P);South African aubergine extract;South African drunk eggplant extractTest MethodHPLCFormula Structure Ashwagandha Root Extract BenefitsWhat are some ashwagandha benefits for men and women? There are thyroid, anxiety and weight loss benefits, among others.
Here are some of the top uses once you diagnose an issue, with the supporting research indicating the herb’s benefits:
1. Improves Underactive Thyroid FunctionOne of the most incredible aspects of adaptogen herbs is that they help people with thyroid problems. Ashwagandha has been shown to support a sluggish thyroid for people diagnosed with Hashimoto’s disease, or underactive thyroid.
2. Relieves Adrenal FatigueResearch shows that ashwagandha may be useful in supporting adrenal function and helping overcome adrenal fatigue. Your adrenals are endocrine glands that are responsible for releasing hormones, specifically cortisol and adrenaline, in response to stress.
3. Combats Stress and AnxietyOne of the most well-known ashwagandha benefits is its ability to work as a natural remedy for anxiety. In a 2009 study published in PLOS One, ashwagandha proved to be comparable to common pharmaceutical drugs lorazepam and imipramine, without the adverse effects.
4. Improves DepressionNot only does ashwagandha benefit people who deal with anxiety and chronic stress, but it can also be helpful for people who experience signs of depression. The herb improves resistance toward stress, and studies show that it thereby improves people’s self-assessed quality of life.
5. Balances Blood Sugar LevelsAshwagandha has been evaluated for its anti-diabetic effects, which are possible because of the presence of phenolic compounds, including flavonoids. Research shows that flavonoids possess hypoglycemic activities, and a study involving rodents concluded that both ashwagandha root and leaf extracts helped achieve normal blood sugar levels in diabetic rats.
6. Helps Fight CancerResearch suggests that ashwagandha has promising anti-tumor effects, can help reduce tumor cell growth and may work to prevent cancer cells from growing.
7. Reduces Brain Cell Degeneration and Improves MemoryEmotional, physical and chemical stress can have damaging effects to the brain and nervous system. Recent research shows that ashwagandha is more than a stress reliever — it also protects the brain from cell degeneration, which can lead to neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
8. Boosts Immune FunctionBecause ashwagandha works as an adaptogen that can reduce the body’s stress hormones, it can help boost your immune system and reduce inflammation within the body. Animal and laboratory research shows that it can enhance immune function by increasing immunoglobulin production.
9. Increases Stamina and EnduranceStudies show that ashwagandha can boost endurance during physical activity by sharpening brain function and reducing bodily pain. Due to its positive calming energizing effects on the brain, and its ability to lower stress hormones, it helps improve concentration, motivation and stamina in conducted studies.
10. Helps Increase Muscle StrengthPerhaps a surprising ashwagandha benefit is its ability to increase muscle mass and strength. For this reason, it might be a helpful tool for people engaging in resistance training and other forms of exercise that can be strenuous on your muscles.
11. Helps Improve Sexual Function and FertilityIn Ayurvedic medicine, ashwagandha has been used as a natural aphrodisiac that can help improve sexual dysfunction. It is also used to boost testosterone levels and improve male fertility.Application:1. Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for colorant and health care.2. Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is made into capsules to prevent cancer.
The Best Ashwagandha Root Extract SupplierUndersun enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time.We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose Undersun Ashwagandha Root Extract?
Undersun specialize in ashwagandha extract for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Ashwagandha Root Extract?Just send email to email@example.com, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Hot Tags: ashwagandha root extract,ashwagandha root powder,ashwagandha root powder organic, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation,bulk