Ashwagandha Root Powder
Product Name: Ashwagandha Root Powder
Botanical Name: Withania somnifera (L. ) Dunal
Part Used: Root
Specification: 4:1-20:1, withanolides 1.5%-5%
Test method: UV
Undesun’s hot sale product;
Packing :25kgs/drum or 1kg/bag;
Stock in LA USA warehouse;
What is Ashwagandha Root Powder?Ashwagandha is an evergreen bush that fills in India, the Middle East, and parts of Africa. It has a long history of utilization in customary medication. For many years, individuals have utilized the roots and orange-red product of ashwagandha for restorative purposes. The spice is otherwise called Indian ginseng or winter cherry. The name “ashwagandha” depicts the smell of its root, signifying “like a pony.” By definition, ashwa implies horse.
Experts utilize this spice as an overall tonic to help energy and decrease pressure and nervousness. Some likewise guarantee that the spice might be advantageous for specific malignancies, Alzheimer’s infection, and uneasiness.Ashwagandha, occasionally spelled ashwaganda, is a highly regarded root in Ayurvedic medicine. It has been employed as an adaptogen and tonic herb and is incorporated into many herbal formulations. Our ashwagandha powder is ground from organically grown Withania somnifera roots. Ashwagandha root powder can be tinctured, added to culinary recipes, and encapsulated.
Ashwagandha is native to India where it grows in the wild. It is also cultivated throughout the country for larger production needs. Ashwaganda is a highly revered botanical used in Ayurveda and is praised for its adaptogenic and tonic properties. In many Asian countries, all parts of the plant are utilized, and the tender leaves are eaten as a gentle nourishing herb. It has been part of their repertoire for millennia. ‘Ashwagandha’ literally means ‘smelling like a horse’ which most likely refers to its actual scent.
Basic Information:Product nameAshwagandha Root PowderLatin nameWithania SomniferaPlace of OriginIndiaHarvest season/Part usedWhole herbExtraction TypeSolvent ExtractionActive IngrdientsWithanolideCas No30655-48-2Molecular FormulaC28H38O6Formula Weight470.602SynonymsWithanolide;WITHANOLIDE D(P);South African aubergine extract;South African drunk eggplant extractTest MethodHPLCFormula Structure Ashwagandha Root Powder BenefitsAshwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb.
Ashwagandha is referred to as the “Prince of herbs” in Ayurveda because it has an impressively wide range of therapeutic effects. Maybe since Ashwagandha is one of the more complex herbs with many phytochemical constituents in it, such a wide range of effects arise.
Now let’s look at the inexhaustive list of benefits of Ashwagandha one by one.
1. Supports adrenal glands to reduce stress and anxietyAshwagandha has been shown to support the adrenals via normalising cortisol levels. This reduces the negative effects of high (or low levels) of this hormone. This is highly significant as ongoing stress can be detrimental to our health.
2. Increases energy, stamina and enduranceAshwagandha has been shown to significantly impact athletic performance by improving heart and lung capacity while increasing energy levels. Not only is this useful for the purposes of exercise, it is also helpful for people who struggle with their energy levels or those with fatigue-related conditions.
3. Stabilises blood sugarAshwagandha root powder has been shown to stabilise blood sugar levels, reducing blood sugar when it’s too high or increasing it if too low. This is an example of the herb’s adaptogenic effect. Considering the evidence of the impact on blood sugar levels in diseases such as depression and dementia, this herb can have a profound impact on health.
4. Combats neurodegenerative diseasesThe active ingredients in Ashwagandha, called withanamides, have shown protective effects against B-amyloid-induced plaques in Alzheimer’s Disease. This is thought to be due to the natural antioxidants found in ashwagandha that scavenge free radicals to prevent cell damage. Studies also show promising results of ashwagandha’s protective effects against Parkinson’s Disease.
5. Immune boosting and anti-inflammatoryIt has also demonstrated excellent immune-boosting effects on our immune system. It has been shown to encourage anti-inflammatory and disease-fighting immune cells that help to ward off illness. As Ashwagandha has potent anti-inflammatory properties it is very useful in painful conditions such as arthritis. As the herb is rich in iron it also contributes to red blood cell count.
The Best Ashwagandha Root Powder SupplierUndersun enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time.We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose Undersun Ashwagandha Root Powder?
Undersun specialize in ashwagandha powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Ashwagandha Powder?Just send email to email@example.com, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Hot Tags: ashwagandha root powder,organic ashwagandha root powder,organic ashwagandha powder, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation,bulk