What is Black Sesame Powder?Black sesame powder is extracted from the dried and mature seeds of Sesamumindicum L., a plant of Sesamumindicum L., containing fatty oil, lignans, flax glycosides, folic acid, niacin, protein, cytochrome C, plantain, sesame sugar, etc. The pigment is one of the main active ingredients of black sesame extract, which has the activities of scavenging free radicals, improving eyesight, antioxidant and anti-cancer. The black sesame pigment is safe and non-toxic, has specific biological activities, and can be widely used Medicine, cosmetic coloring and food processing.100% Pure Black Sesame Powder diligently selects premium black sesame seeds, roasted in low-temperature to ensure the flavorful taste and strong aroma of black sesame seeds are well preserved. Milled with advanced technology and care, 100% Pure Organic Black Sesame Powder is the key to a tasty and wholesome treat! The nutritious value of black sesame seeds has been known for centuries and across the world. Rich in protein, various kinds of nutrients and antioxidants, black sesame nourishes hair growth, improves bone density and also promotes regular bowel movements. Its abundant antioxidants content delays aging and maintains brain and cardiovascular health. It is an ideal daily nutritional supplement for people who have poor appetite or weak in chewing.
Product NameFreeze dried black sesame powderBotanical sourceSesamum indicumSupplierUndersunPart of usedSeedAppearanceblackTest MethodTLCProcessFreeze dried processGradeFood GradeSulphated Ash<1.0%Loss on drying<3.0%Total Plate Count<1000cfu/gYeast&Mold<100cfu/gE.ColiNegativeS.AureusNegativeSalmonellaNegativePesticidesNegativeBlack Sesame Powder Benefits:(sesame powder benefits)1. Black sesame seeds have anti-aging properties.Chinese herbal medicine recommends the use of the seeds to delay, and even reverse, common signs of aging like loss of hearing, poor memory, grey hair, and poor eyesight. The iron and B vitamins in the seeds help fight these age-related symptoms. The seeds help prevent the formation of unsightly pigments and wrinkles. They protect the skin from the damaging effects of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
2. Black sesame seeds are recommended for healthy skin and bones.The calcium in these black sesame powder help keep bones strong. The zinc helps to strengthen the bones and to increase bone density. The seeds are especially recommended for older men and postmenopausal women who are high-risk candidates for osteoporosis.
Rich in Vitamin E, the Organic Black Sesame Powder also keep the skin vibrant and healthy. Massaging the skin gently with moisturizers to which sesame oil has been added has been found helpful in promoting youthful supple skin.
Sesame oil is recommended for use on babies. A soft gentle massage with the oil helps babies to sleep better. The oil is also helpful for protecting delicate skin against rashes.
3. Black sesame powder are good for the heart.The black sesame powder are rich in sesamolin and sesamin, substances recognized for their ability to lower levels of cholesterol. They also contain magnesium which helps check the rise of blood pressure.
4. Black sesame seeds protect against cancer.The antioxidants (fiber and lignans) and phytochemicals (phylosterol) in the seeds provide protection against certain cancers like cancer of the colon. The black sesame seed powder also contain sesamin which protects the liver from the damaging effects of free radicals. Having a healthy liver enables the body to detoxify and fight diseases like cancer.Phylosterols further lower the risk of cancer by strengthening the immune system.
5. Black sesame seeds powder promote digestive health.The black sesame seed powder relieve indigestion and constipation. They contain healthy oils which help lubricate the intestines. The seeds also provide the dietary fiber necessary for healthy digestion.
6. Black sesame seeds aid in lactation.The black sesame powder are a great help for nursing mothers. They increase supply of breast milk. The calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, copper, B vitamins, unsaturated fat, and protein in the seeds are all beneficial, particularly to women who are lactating.
7. Black sesame seeds reduce anxiety.The magnesium and calcium in Organic Black Sesame Powder relieve stress. The tryptophan and thiamine in the black sesame seed powder help in the production of serotonin, a compound present in the human body that helps reduce pain, balance moods, and make deep slumber possible.
8. Black sesame seeds relieve the pain and inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis.The black sesame powder are rich in copper which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to counter the difficulties presented by the disease. The mineral also helps the enzyme lysyl oxidase to cross-link elastin and collagen, the substances that provide elasticity, strength, and structure to the joints, bones, and blood vessels.
9. Black sesame powder increase respiratory and vascular health.The magnesium in the black sesame seed powder prevents airway spasm in asthmatic patients. It lowers blood pressure, thus helping protect against diabetic heart disease, stroke, and heart attack. It prevents trigeminal spasm of the blood vessels that initiates migraine episodes. It helps restore sleep patterns to normal, thus helping menopausal women get the rest and sleep that oftentimes elude them because of their condition.
10. The calcium in black sesame seeds helps prevent a variety of problems, including premenstrual syndrome and migraine.There are many ways to include Organic Black Sesame Powder in your diet so you can enjoy their health benefits. You can bake them sprinkled on top of breads like bagels and enjoy their nutty flavor and delicate crunch. You can also sprinkle them over your cereals or salads or even over desserts like cake and ice-cream. You can blend them into your smoothies or eat them with yoghurt.
Application:1. Antioxidant;2. Regulate Immune System;3. Potential anticancer (anticarcinogenic) activities: Inhibit the growth of SC (skin cancer) cell;4. Lower blood sugar levels;5.Decrease LDL cholesterol levels, while increasing HDL cholesterol (high density lipoprotein (HDL) or “good cholesterol”) levels;6.Antihypertensive;7. Estrogenic and antiestrogenic activities;8.Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects;9. Insecticide effects;10. Decreasing fat storage;11.Provide liver protection against alcohol and improve liver function:12.Skin problem: Potect skin from UV rays;13.Applied in food industry.sesamin is mainly used as food additives;14.Applied in health product, sesamin is mainly used as black sesame seed capsules or pills;15.Applied in pharmaceutical field, sesamin is used as medicine raw materials as capsules etc;16.Applied in cosmetics field.
Contact:Do You Want To Place An Order With Us Now？Please contact with : email@example.com
Hot Tags: Black Sesame Powder, Black Sesame Seed Powder,Organic Black Sesame Powder,black sesame powder benefits,manufacturers, suppliers, factory, wholesale, best, price, buy, for sale,