What is Bulk Kale Powder?
Bulk kale powder is loaded with antioxidants like beta-carotene, Vitamin C, K and minerals. Antioxidants help to fortify your immune system and encourage healthy aging by protecting from cellular damage caused by free radicals and oxidative stress.ORGANIC AND SUSTAINABLY SOURCED – We care about your body and we care about our planet. Our Organic Kale Powder is 100% Pure, USDA Organic, Non GMO, Gluten Free, With No Additives, Preservatives, Colors or other silly nonsense.
Bulk kale powder is a fine, green powder made from dried kale leaves! Kale powder does have a distinct kale flavor. Add kale powder to smoothies, granola, baked goods, and more.Kale contains fiber, antioxidants, calcium, vitamins C and K, iron, and a wide range of other nutrients that can help prevent various health problems.Antioxidants help the body remove unwanted toxins that result from natural processes and environmental pressures.Basic Information:
ItemsSpecificationProduct NameKale PowderAppearanceLight Yellow Green PowderOdor & TasteCharacteristicLoss on Drying≤10.0%Mesh Size60~80, 100~120, 200 meshAsh Content≤5.0%Heavy Metal<20ppmAs<2ppmMicrobiologySteam SterilizaitonTotal Plate Count<5000cfu/gYeast & Mold<100cfu/gE.ColiNegativeSalmonellaNegativeIrradiation statusNon-irradiatied and without any Irradiation substancesGMO StatusGMO FreeBulk Kale Powder Benefits:
Kale is a nutrition superstar due to the amounts of vitamins A, K, B6 and C, calcium, potassium, copper and manganese it contains. One cup of raw kale has just 33 calories and only 7 grams of carbohydrate. So, it’s a very diabetes-friendly/weight-friendly vegetable.1. Kale is great for digestion.As a fibrous leafy green, bulk kale powder is great for aiding in digestion and elimination. Don’t discard the stems, which are a rich source of prebiotics, which are food for your microbiome. While they’re tough raw, sautéed in a bit of avocado or olive oil with some sea salt, they become a delicious, breadstick-like treat.
2. Kale is high in iron.Iron is essential for good health, especially for women, as it helps with the formation of hemoglobin and enzymes, transports oxygen to various parts of the body, aids in cell growth, proper liver function, and more. Want to up the iron quantity of your kale even more? Cook it in a cast-iron pan, and pair it with a food rich in vitamin C—this helps increase your body’s ability to absorb plant-based iron.
3. Kale is high in Vitamin K.”Vitamin K1 has always been known as the ‘coagulation’ vitamin because it helps keep the body’s blood-clotting mechanism functioning in a healthy manner. Vitamin K2, on the other hand, has been shown to activate 17 proteins.
4. Kale is filled with powerful antioxidants.Antioxidants offer up one of their electrons to free radicals, thereby neutralizing “oxidant” radicals and keeping them from stealing an electron from our cells. At its best, this strong network of warriors can stop up to 99 percent of free radicals from damaging our cells. Antioxidants, such as carotenoids and flavonoids help protect against various cancers.
5. Kale is a great anti-inflammatory food.One cup of kale powder bulk is filled with 10% of the RDA of omega-3 fatty acids, which play a vital role in fighting inflammation in the body. The sulfur-containing phytochemicals in kale (called glucosinolates) can also help maintain the body’s normal inflammatory response.
6. Kale is great for cardiovascular support.One study that featured male participants found that eating kale regularly significantly improved their coronary artery risk factors (likely in part due to it’s anti-inflammatory properties). The participants juiced the kale, although you can also lightly cook the kale before consuming to if you suffer from thyroid issues.
7. Kale is high in Vitamin A.Vitamin A is great for your vision and your skin. Just one cup of kale contains 206% of our daily vitamin A requirement!
8. Kale is high in Vitamin C.”Vitamin C deficiency can cause rapidly increasing signs and conditions of aging,” Taz Bhatia, M.D., has previously told mbg. “Plus, humans cannot manufacture large amounts of vitamin C on their own. Signs of deficiency include easy bruising, low iron levels, and bleeding gums.”
9. Kale is high in calcium.Per calorie, bulk kale powder has more calcium than milk. “Calcium is a mineral that’s important for building and maintaining strong bones and for carrying out a large number of body processes such as cell signaling involved in muscle and nerve function and helping blood vessels transport blood through the body,” explains Jess Cording, R.D.
10. Kale promotes liver health.Bulk kale powder is filled with fiber and sulfur, both great for supporting your body’s natural detoxification process and keeping your liver healthy. Kale is part of the cruciferous vegetable family, which may promote healthy digestion and can remove pollutants from the bloodstream.Application:1. Applied in Pharmaceutical health care products;
2. It is widely used in the fields of medicine and health products;
3. Medicine and health products, beverage and food additives.
We enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time.We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.We specialize in kale powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.Where to buy Bulk Kale Powder?Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Hot Tags: bulk kale powder, kale powder bulk, kale powder,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation