Our 100% premium bulk matcha green tea powder is imported from Shizuoka, Japan. Traditionally used in Japanese tea ceremonies, matcha green tea is prized for its rich source of health-promoting antioxidants. In fact, matcha contains more antioxidants than any other variety of green tea. Our ceremonial-grade matcha green tea has a deep earthy flavor with hints of sweetness. Perfect for making tea, or adding to baked goods, smoothies and more.
Organic Matcha green tea powder supports energy and alertness, while simultaneously providing balance and a dose of antioxidants. Add to hot water or milk of choice for mental focus and calm energy in a cup.It all starts here! Matcha is the finely-ground Japanese green tea that’s rich in nutrients, including catechins, antioxidants, EGCGs, amino acids, L-Theanine, dietary fiber, vitamins A, C, and potassium.
|Product Name||Bulk Matcha Green Tea Powder|
|Botanical Source||Organic Green Tea|
|Customizable range||Customized according to your needs|
|Appearance||according to customer requirements|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Appearance||Fresh green powder||Complies|
|Tea Polyphenols||10% Min||14.20%|
|Total plate count, cfu/g||1000cfu/g Max||220|
Bulk Matcha Green Tea Powder Benefits:
1) Antioxidant Powerhouse: Bulk matcha green tea powder contains more antioxidants than virtually any other food, including acai berries and pomegranates. It is a uniquely rich source of catechins, a group of antioxidants that protect cells from disruption by free radicals. The oxidative damage caused to normal cells by free radicals has been linked to chronic conditions like cancer, heart disease, and degenerative diseases related to aging.
The most prominent catechin found in matcha tea is epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), an even more potent form of antioxidant than Vitamin C or E. Matcha powder contains a more highly concentrated form of EGCG than its loose leaf tea counterpart.
2) Weight Loss: When it comes to losing weight, organic matcha powder bulk can help you in two ways. Firstly, its natural caffeine content promotes thermogenesis, the body’s production of heat, which helps burn more calories. Secondly, the EGCG in matcha green tea improves metabolism and promotes the breakdown of stored fat. One-two punch!
3) Reduces Stress: It also contains high levels of L-theanine, an amino acid which lowers stress levels but preserves alertness. Organic matcha green tea powder bulk contains up to five times as much L-theanine as regular green tea. The L-theanine counteracts the caffeine in the tea, making matcha ideal for creating a mental state of relaxed alertness.
4) Detoxifying Properties: Since matcha leaves are grown in the shade and protected from sunlight, matcha boasts the richest source of chlorophyll compared to all other teas. Chlorophyll is a powerful cleansing and detoxifying agent that helps rid the body of heavy metals and other toxins. It is also responsible for the powder’s signature verdant color.
Bulk Matcha Green Tea Powder Uses:
1. Matcha green tea powder can be used in beverage.
2. Matcha green tea powder is used as a kind of natural additives in many fields such as cosmetic, ice cream, bread, toothpaste, biscuit, and so on.