Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide
Product Name:Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide
Latin Name: CatsiatoraLinn
Specification：80mesh , 5:1,10:1;
Test method :TLC;
Appearance :Brown powder;
Advantage :Bulk stock in USA warehouse,Hot sale in USA Marketing;
Application :Use for health care product and food additive;
Certificate: KOSHER, HALAL, ISO,ORGANIC CERTIFICATE;
What Is Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide?INCI: Cassia Angustifolia Seed PolysaccharideThe Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide portion derived from the seed of the Cassia angustifolium plant, a small, flowering shrub. The seed of this plant and its fractions serve as emollients when applied to skin.
As with all plants, Cassia angustifolium is also a source of antioxidants. In this case, it’s a good source of the flavonoid compounds quercimeritrin, scutellarein, and rutin, all of which help defend skin’s surface against damage from airborne pollutants and other sources of environmental stress.
Extraction: this ingredient, extracted from the seed of the Indian plant Cassia angustifolia, is composed of botanical hetero polysaccharides. These compounds provide better properties than conventional hyaluronic acids.
Benefits: it provides intense hydration, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines, softens skin and increases luminosity.
Certificate of Analysis:ANALYSISSPECIFICATIONRESULTSRemarkAppearanceViolet fine powderCompliesVisualOdorNoneCompliesOrganolepticTastedBitterComplies
Sieve Analysis100% pass 80 meshComplies
Loss on Drying5% Max.3.74%
Extract SolventAlcohol & WaterComplies
Heavy Metal5ppm MaxComplies
Total Plate Count1000/g MaxComplies
Yeast & Mold100/g MaxComplies
Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide Benefits
Cassia angustifolia, also known as senna, is a plant that is native to India. This natural skin moisturizer has an incredibly high polysaccharide content. Cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide have been shown to help the body repair tissues and protect skin from further damage. Additionally, cassia angustifolia has been shown to feel soothing to the skin. As we get older, our skin is exposed to more environmental factors. Cassia angustifolia can help your skin deal with the daily onslaught like pollution and harsh cold. Additionally, our high-quality eye serum product also contains aloe which has long been known to help a variety of skin conditions.1. Cassia Seed for Weight LossAs the cassia seeds have laxative properties, it aids in weight loss by expelling the toxins effectively. It also drains away from the excess water in the body and offers a toned look. Having cassia seed tea or using its extract in your regular detox tea will help you lose those extra pounds. It is known for its purging activities that prevent the absorption of carbohydrates and fats in your body to initiate weight loss.
2. Improves Digestion Of FoodThe presence of organic compounds called glycosides in cassia seeds improves the gastric secretions in the body for promoting digestion. Having a cup of tea made from cassia seeds will help in quick digestion. It also avoids intestinal dryness, as it has cooling properties and prevents the large intestine from building up the heat during the digestion process.
It can also be used for treating intestinal disorders in kids like flatulence. Those who are suffering from stomach pain due to indigestion will get relief by massaging cassia seed oil mixed with linseed oil or almond oil in their navel area.
3. Prevents ConstipationCassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide wholesale are widely used for its therapeutic benefits, which includes its laxative properties. It has the purgative anthraquinone like emodin that imparts the laxative effect of treating constipation issues. Drinking the tea prepared with cassia seeds every day will help in keeping track of the large intestine well hydrated and facilitates bowel movement.
Having the extract of the seeds of the Cassia plant will help in softening and lubricating the stools. It also alleviates the buildup of heat in the intestinal tract.
4. Combats MicroorganismsCassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide can inhibit the growth of microorganisms like fungi, which can cause severe skin infections. It can also kill bacteria and prevent the growth of different bacterial strains like Bacillus diphtheriae, Staphylococcus, and Bacillus coli. Mixing cassia seed powder in drinking water will help in curing all kinds of topical infections triggered by fungi.
Making an infusion with cassia seed extract and alcohol will be useful for bacterial infections.
5. Treats Eye ProblemsThe seeds of the Cassia plant contain retinoic acid that has made it find a place in the eye care medicines of ancient times. It can detox the liver and promote vision. These seeds are used for treating an array of eye problems, such as blurred vision, itchy eyes, glaucoma, red, painful eyes, and dry eyes.
It is often used in herbal medicines for curing conjunctive congestion or bloodshot eyes and glaucoma by using cassia seed extract with gentian root.
6. Lowers HypertensionHaving cassia seed tea regularly like your green tea will help in lowering high blood pressure. It can promote the circulation of blood in the body to keep the pressure levels of the blood under control. The seeds of the Cassia plant can also lower the blood lipids.
7. Maintains Cholesterol LevelsCassia seeds play a pivotal role in preventing the level of serum cholesterol from rising to the fatal limit. It also suppresses the development of atherosclerotic plaque to prevent cardiovascular issues.
8. Relieves Cold and FluCassia seeds are known to have potent antimicrobial and antiviral properties that make it a natural treatment for cold and flu. Using cassia seed oil will prevent the outbreak of cold and flu. The seeds can relieve a headache, cures cold and flu, and can combat all infections related to seasonal allergies.
9. Promotes SleepUsing a cassia seed pillow instead of your foam pillow will help you enjoy a good night’s sleep. The therapeutic properties of these seeds would calm and relax the nerves while gently massaging your head. It is the best cure for people suffering from sleep apnea and insomnia. The pillow made with the seeds of the Cassia plant remains cool during the summer and warm during the winter.
10. Soothes Body PainThe oil extracted from the seeds of the cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide in skin care is an effective treatment to ease the arthritis pain in the joints. It has anti-rheumatic and anti-inflammatory properties. Massaging the joints with this oil every day will help in kindling the blood flow to promote the efficiency of the circulatory system and facilitates better oxygen supply in the joints.Application:1.Nutritional supplements.2..Health care food products.3.Pharmaceutical products.
We enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We specialize in cassia seed extracts for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide?Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Hot Tags: cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide,cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide in skin care，cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide wholesale,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation, bulk, for sale