What is Chrysanthemum Powder?Chrysanthemum powder is an edible medicinal herb. It is harvested from the wild for local use as a food and medicine. The flowers are also commonly used in healthy drinks products such as tea to treat anti-inflammation, headache due to its antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial, and immunomodulatory properties.
The Chrysanthemum indicum L., it is mainly produced in food, cosmetics and food supplement products. Other species of this plant include Chrysanthemum morifolium Ramat, it is classified as the good grade for medicine that can activate blood, lose weight, stay young, and prolong life if used in a daily basis. In addition, according color difference it is divided into yellow Chrysanthemum powder (Chrysanthemum indicum L.) and white chrysanthemums (Chrysanthemum morifolium Ramat).
Chrysanthemum Extract Powder’s applications for Functional Foods, Functional Beverages and Dietary Supplements. The products are consistently produced and controlled in accordance with the quality standards of ISO/GMP/HACPP/HALAL. Rich Natural Source of Anti-antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory and Anti-Gout Substances and etc.
Specification10:1AppearanceLight Brown PowderUsed PartFlowerTest MethodTLCGradePharmaceutical gradeBrand NameQingLanPackageAluminum foil bag / DrumStorageStore in cool and dry places.Keep away from strong sunlightPhysical:
Loss on Drying≤5.0%Bulk density40-60g/100mlSulphated Ash≤5.0%General StatusNon-irradiatedHeavy Metal:
Total microbacterial count≤1000cfu/gYeast & Mold≤100cfu/gE.ColiNegativeStaphylococcus aureusNegativeSalmonellaNegativeEnterobacteriaceaesNegativeChrysanthemum Powder Benefits:
Chrysanthemum powder has been used for hundreds of years in Chinese medicine. People use it to treat respiratory problems, high blood pressure, and hyperthyroidism. Fans of the flower also say it can reduce inflammation and calm your nerves.1. Cures InflammationChrysanthemum tea acts as a coolant and helps in dealing minor rashes on the skin caused due to heat etc. You can apply the powdered form of this tea externally on the impacted area or drink it two to three times a day till symptoms disappear. It has amazing anti-inflammatory qualities that treat the swelling due to bee stings, broken muscles and allergic reactions too.
2. Against Heat Rashes
Chrysanthemum powder is also beneficial for heat rashes. According to Chinese doctors, chemical imbalances in the body are the main cause of heat rash. Chrysanthemum tea is one of the best cures for heat rash symptoms. Stay away from sugar and spicy foods since it may produce heat in the body.
3. Eye Health
Chrysanthemum powder is considered one of the best methods to cure various eye problems. For people with unstable vision, chrysanthemum tea improves the sharpness of vision. Chrysanthemum tea is quite beneficial for different eye problems, like blurriness of vision, watering of eyes, and spotty vision. Apart from that cataract disease can also be treated with the help of chrysanthemum. To get rid of tired eyes, drink chrysanthemum tea or apply it on your eyes, by sprinkling it into the eyes directly. However, before using chrysanthemum on eyes, it’s better to seek medical advice. The reason is that, sometimes, rare symptoms can be developed.
4. Providing the Body with Vitamin BChrysanthemum tea is a rich source of vitamin B like folacin and choline. Choline is quite beneficial for development and multiplying of the cells. It also helps in metabolism of fats within the body. For the normal functioning of gastrointestinal route, niacin is quite beneficial. So chrysanthemum tea helps the body in different ways as it contains vitamin B in it.
5. Lowers CholesterolPeople who are suffering from cholesterol issues must start consuming this tea daily. It naturally brings down the levels of low density cholesterol in the body and increase the high density cholesterol in the body. It is very extremely useful for obesity, heart and diabetes patients.
6. Improving Cardiovascular FunctioningThe Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center claims that, due to chrysanthemum extract powder, the passage of blood in the coronary arteries is improved. Certain health problems like dizziness, insomnia and headaches are cured by the use of chrysanthemum tea. Because of antibiotics present in it, chrysanthemum tea is quite beneficial against chest pain.
7. Blood CleansingAccording to the City University of New York, chrysanthemum powder can also be used to remove toxins from the blood. Regular consumption of tea helps in the purifying blood. For getting rid of insomnia, you can take a cup of chrysanthemum tea. Chrysanthemum flowers, cinnamon, ginseng, and honey suckle are mixed together and they provide body with warmth and creates a kind of balance in the body. However, it is best to consult with the doctor before taking it for cleaning blood.
8. Alleviate Cold SymptomsFor treating hot colds, chrysanthemum extract powder has been used in the Chinese culture for dealing with cold symptoms. It is beneficial against headaches and cold and has a direct effect on fever, because of its cooling properties. It is also found beneficial for dealing with cold and flu. Chrysanthemum flowers, honeysuckle flowers and peppermint are required for making chrysanthemum tea. Put these herbs in boiling water. Allow the pot to cool down and drink it every two hours for beneficial result.
9. Blood PressureHypertension (abnormal blood pressure level) can also be treated with the herbal tonics which include chrysanthemum. In Asia, chrysanthemum tea is used for treating the symptoms related with the changes in blood pressure; these include dizziness, tinnitus and headaches. Other than this, several cardiac problems can also be treated by chrysanthemum, like angina.
Research also supports that chrysanthemum extract powder is beneficial for treating cardiac and blood pressure problems. However, if you are taking other medications along with chrysanthemum, consult your doctor before taking chrysanthemum tea. Also for more serious conditions, it is suitable not to take these drugs without the consultation with your doctor.
We enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time.We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We specialize in Chrysanthemum extract powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Chrysanthemum Powder?Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Hot Tags: chrysanthemum powder,Chrysanthemum extract powder,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation