What is Cranberry Extract Powder?Cranberry extract powder is a fantastic addition to functional foods, capsules and pet products. Cranberries are renowned for distinctive attributes that can aid in the prevention of urinary tract infections and support gastric and cardiovascular health.Cranberry fruit powder are known for their tart, refreshing taste, and are also a rich source of dietary flavonoids and other phenolic acids. A growing body of scientific evidence links cranberry phytonutrients to a variety of health benefits, including maintaining a healthy urinary tract, offering immune support, and reducing the incidence of stomach ulcers, cardiovascular disease, and periodontal disease.
Basic Information:ItemSpecificationTest MethodPhysical&Chemical Control
AppearanceViolet Fine PowderVisualOdor&TasteCharacteristicOrganolepticAssayProanthocyanidins≥50%UV(EP Standard)Particle size100% pass 80 mesh80 Mesh ScreenIdentificationPositiveTLCLoss on drying≤5.0%CP2015Heavy Metals
Heavy MetalsNMT10ppmAtomic AbsorptionLead(Pb)NMT3ppmAtomic AbsorptionArsenic (As)NMT2ppmAtomic AbsorptionMercury(Hg)NMT0.1ppmAtomic AbsorptionMicrobiology Control
Total Plate CountNMT3,000cfu/gCP2015Cranberry Extract Powder Benefits：1. Their high fiber count could help you lose weight“One cup of whole cranberries contains 16 percent of the recommended daily amount of fiber (about four grams),” says Stephanie Middleberg, R.D., author of The Big Book Of Organic Baby Food: Baby Purees, Finger Foods, and Toddler Meals For Every Stage.
That fiber will help you stay fuller for longer, and prevent big swings in your blood sugar—which in turn could help prevent overeating. Plus, fiber generally keeps things ~moving~ through your digestive tract, which will help prevent bloating (or, worse, constipation).2. Cranberry extract powder help promote a healthy digestive system
Yet another cranberry fruit powder benefit: The fiber it contains is a type of prebiotic, a nutrient that feeds your gut bacteria and helps them thrive. A 2018 review in Current Developments in Nutrition found that prebiotic fiber has significant positive effects on digestive health.
3. Cranberries may help control your blood sugarCranberry extract powder on their own are one of the lowest-sugar fruits, with only four grams per cup of whole berries, says Middleberg. Combine that with the high fiber count, and you have a fruit that won’t cause a sugar high. (Cranberry juice and dried cranberries, however, are almost always sweetened, so beware.)
How Much Fruit Is It Safe To Eat Per Week?On top of that, cranberry fruit powder might actually help control your blood sugar. “Cranberries offer the mineral manganese, which helps control blood sugar levels,” says Gorin. A small 2012 study in the Journal of Research in Medical Science found that one cup of cranberry juice daily helped regulate blood sugar in type 2 diabetic male patients. However, more research is needed to show whether cranberries have the same effect on healthy populations and women.
4. Cranberries might help ward off coldsWhen you’re sick of mainlining oranges (or Emergen-C) during cold season, reach for some cranberries—one cup has about 19 percent of your daily recommended intake of vitamin C. “Vitamin C is important for immune health and may also reduce duration of the common cold,” says Gorin.
5. Cranberries are packed with cancer-fighting antioxidants“Cranberry powder extract contain polyphenolics and isoprenoids, both of which may contribute to cancer prevention,” says Gorin. “Preliminary research has shown that cranberry consumption in relation to breast cancer, colon cancer, and ovarian cancer may be beneficial.”
6. Cranberries can help lower your cholesterol“Cranberries are rich in anthocyanins (an antioxidant), which give cranberries their color and have protective cardiovascular effects [including] lowering cholesterol,” says Middleberg. They also contain the antioxidant proanthocyanins, which have major anti-inflammatory effects and can protect your blood vessels.
7. Cranberries fight gum disease (but there’s a catch)The health benefits of cranberry extract powder even extend to your mouth, since the fruit can help prevent gum disease, according to Gorin. This is because certain compounds in cranberries prevent bacteria from sticking to surfaces, like teeth and gums, thus reducing chance of infection.Cranberry Extract Application:1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, to be used as raw material;2. Applied in health-care product field, to be used for keeping body healthy;3. Applied in food field, to be used as nutritional supplement.
The Best Cranberry Extract Powder SupplierUndersun enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time.We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose Undersun Cranberry Extract Powder?Undersun specialize in cranberry fruit powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Cranberry Powder?Just send email to email@example.com, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Hot Tags: cranberry extract powder,cranberry fruit powder,cranberry powder extract,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation, bulk, for sale