Eleutherococcus Senticosus Extract
1. Product name:Eleutherococcus Senticosus Extract
2. Latin name: Acanthopanax senticosus Harms
3. Extraction Method: Water / Alcohol
4. Active Ingredients: Eleutheroside
5. Testing Method: HPLC
6. Appearance: Brown Yellow powder
7. Specifications: 0.3%,0.5%,0.8%,1%,2%
8. Extract Method: Solvent Extraction
9.Shelf Life: 24 months when properly stored
10.Our Advantages: Manufacturer Direct Supply
What is Eleutherococcus Senticosus Extract?Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) is an Asian herb. It’s been used for thousands of years as a healing remedy in folk medicine.
Eleutherococcus senticosus extract is also commonly called Siberian ginseng. However, this name was changed to “eleuthero” to avoid confusion with true ginseng, which includes Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng) and American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius).
That said, eleuthero is a relative of ginseng. It grows in the same Asian regions and has similar effects. But true ginsengs are more prized for their better-researched health effects. True ginseng is also much more expensive than eleuthero.
Today, eleuthero is sometimes used as a cheaper — though potentially less effective — ginseng replacement.Basic Information:Product nameEleutherococcus Senticosus ExtractLatin nameAcanthopanax senticosusPart usedStem & rootExtraction TypeSolvent Extraction (Acetone/Ethanol)Active IngrdientsEleutheroside B+E, IsofraxidinCas No118-34-3(Eleutheroside B);39432-56-9(Eleutheroside E);Molecular FormulaEleutherosideB.(C17H20O10);EleutherosideE.(C34H46O18)Formula WeightEleutheroside B.(385.33)Eleutheroside E.(742.71)SynonymsAcanthopanax Senticosus Extract,Acanthopanax Senticosus Root Extract, Eleutherococcus senticosus ExtractTest MethodHPLCFormula StructureSpecificationsEleutheroside B+E 0.8%,1%,2% Brown yellow powderApplicationMedicine, food additive, dietary supplement, sports nutritionEleutherococcus Senticosus Extract Benefits:
1. Support adrenal glandsEleutherococcus Senticosus Extract is an adaptogenic herb. Also known as adaptogens, these herbs help to support adrenal function. Herbs with a similar function include ashwagandha and rhodiola, among others, as well as some medicinal mushrooms such as cordyceps.If you’re struggling with feeling exhausted by chronic stress, there’s a good chance you could be dealing with adrenal fatigue. Adaptogenic herbs such as eleutherococcus help the body to relieve stress, manage energy levels, fight insomnia, boost memory, and more—all effects of poor stress response.
2. Improve chronic fatigueThe adaptogenic properties of eleutherococcus also help it to support energy levels in the body. Eleutherococcus senticosus root extract contains compounds that not only help to alleviate inflammation and improve immune system support, but also increase oxygen consumption in the body.The adrenal support provided by these compounds also helps to boost energy and stamina by improving hormone regulation and reducing oxidative stress on the body.
3. Boost immune systemEleutherococcus senticosus extract contains compounds that not only help to boost energy levels and lower inflammation in the body, but it also has compounds that help the immune system to protect against pathogens and toxins.
How? Well, an animal study showed that it helped to stop tuberculosis from spreading in the lungs of mice. Another animal study showed that eleutherococcus helped to limit the growth of tumors. And further studies have revealed that it can not only help protect against herpes simplex type 2 infections but also reduce the risk of flu complications. 
4. Supports respiratory healthEleutherococcus senticosus root extract has also been shown to help support respiratory health. A 2015 clinical trial tested the antitussive (cough relief) effects of an herbal medicine approved in Scandinavia for treatment of respiratory tract infections on 177 patients over a five-day period. The researchers found that the data supported use of the product to treat upper respiratory tract infections. The product is called Kan Jang and it contains a blend of herbs that includes Eleutherococcus senticoccus.
Production process flow chart:Formulation solution:Packing & Storage :
Packing: 25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside.1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packingOr customized.
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.Shelf Life: 24 months for powderLogistics transportation:Payment term:FAQ （ Do Yoy Want To Place An Order With Us Now? ）Riley Gao, email@example.comQ1:Can i get some samples?A:Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by our customers.Q2:How to start orders or make payments?A:Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Escrow.Q3:What’s your MOQ?A:Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.Q4:How about delivery leading time?A:Dellvery time: About 3-5 days after payment confirmed.Q5:Is there a discount?A:Different quantity has different discount.Q6:How do you treat quality complaint?A:First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Hot Tags: eleutherococcus senticosus extract,eleutherococcus senticosus root extract,Eleuthero extract,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation, bulk, for sale