Epimedium Grandiflorum Extract
Product Name:Epimedium Grandiflorum Extract
Latin Name: Epimedium Brevicornum Maxim;
Specification Ratio: Icarrin, 10%,20%,50%,98%;
Part Used: Stem and leaf;
Appearance: Light yellow crystal powder white powder;
Test Method: HPLC;
Stock in LA USA warehouse;
What is Epimedium Grandiflorum Extract?Epimedium Grandiflorum Extract, known as Horny Goat Weed, is an erectile aid and aphrodisiac used inTraditional Chinese Medicine that just so happens to also increase testosterone in research animals (has not been looked at in humans).May also be a cognitive booster and heart health agent.Epimedium is a pungent ornamental herb found in Asia and the Mediterranean.The Chinese call it Yin Yang Huo, which loosely means “licentious goat plant.” Legend has it that the name horny goat weed came from a herder who noticed his goats becoming more sexually active after eating the plant.
Epimedium Grandiflorum Extract is a genus of about 60 or more species of herbaceous flowering plants in the family Berberidaceae. The large majority are endemic to southern China, with further outposts in Europe, and central, southern and eastern Asia. Epimedium extract powder species are hardy perennials. The majority have four-petaled “spider-like” flowers in spring. Many are believed to be aphrodisiacs, particularly horny goat weed. Epimedium grandiflorum (aka E. Macranthum) is a species of Epimedium. It is generally packaged with the name “Horny Goat Weed.” This plant has bright red stems with green heart shaped leaves which are slightly hairy on the bottom. They grow to a maximum of six to nine inches and in the spring produce light purple colored flowers.
Icariin is a flavonol, a type of flavonoid. Epimedium extract is the prenyl acetylation of kaempferide 3,7-O-diglycoside. The compound is derived from several species of plants in the Epimedium family, which are commonly known as Horny Goat Weed or Yin Yang Huo. Extracts from these plants are reputed to produce aphrodisiac effects, and are commonly used in Chinese herbal medicine to enhance erectile function, as well as for several other indications.Basic Information:
Product nameEpimedium P.EPlant Latin nameEpimedium brevicomum Maxim.Used partLeaves and stemAppearanceyellow powder to brown yellow powderCAS NO489-32-7AssayIcariin 10.00%Organoleptic
AppearanceFine PowderColorBrownish greenOdorCharacteristicTasteCharacteristicDrying MethodVacuum dryingExcipientNonePhysical Characteristics
Particle Size100%Through 80 meshLoss on Drying≤5.0%Ash content≤5.0%Heavy metals
Total Heavy Metals≤10ppmArsenic≤0.5ppmPb≤1.0ppmMicrobiological Tests
Total Plate Count≤1000cfu/gTotal Yeast & Mold≤100cfu/gE.ColiNegativeSalmonellaNegativeStaphylococcusNegativePacking
Paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
Preserve in tight containers at controlled room temperature .
24 months when properly stored.
Epimedium Grandiflorum Benefits:1. Promotes Graceful AgingEpimedium grandiflorum extract helps to support normal energy levels, increase vitality and regulate mood.Men and women alike have been searching for the fountain of youth for centuries, trying to find that magic pill or concoction that will bring them closer to sustained longevity. Unfortunately, a conclusive elixir that fights every aspect of aging has yet to be discovered. Many drugs and cosmetics promise miraculous results, hooking their customer base by targeting their irrational fear of the natural aging process.
Researchers have observed significant benefits of epimedium on women, with one study observing its ability to reset age-related metabolites such as carnosine, nucleotides, and amino acids to younger levels. Powerful antioxidant properties drive this activity, protecting the body against aging free radical damage.
2. Stimulates LibidoYou didn’t think the term “horny goat weed” came by accident, did you? For women, epimedium extract may provide an excellent alternative for stimulating libido and decreasing sexual dysfunction. Although the herb has been mainly popularized for the male crowd, ladies should take heed that epimedium extract powder also provides potent sexual-boosting properties in the female department.
Epimedium herb extract appears to encourage blood flow, a key component to sexual desire, and also provides alkaloids and plant sterols that have similar actions as testosterone. Although testosterone is often considered a male hormone, both men and women produce this important steroid hormone as it plays an important role in human sexuality.
3. Balances HormonesEpimedium grandiflorum extract naturally balances hormone function without being an actual hormone itself. This could be helpful for women experiencing hormonal fluctuations during PMS or menopause. The herb may also reduce the incidence of dangerous side effects associated with many hormone therapies.
4. Relief from Menopause SymptomsEpimedium herb extract may encourage balanced estrogen and estradiol levels in women, hopefully providing a beneficial effect for those with menopause. In one animal study, researchers compared epimedium extract against a common menopausal treatment. They found that the natural plant chemicals in epimedium, like icariin, demonstrated dynamic effects of bioactivity longer than a conventional menopause drug.  Further testing is necessary before we can determine if these same effects are replicable in humans.
5. Supports Skeletal HealthResearch to date shows icariin, among other active phytochemicals in epimedium, may prevent bone loss in postmenopausal women. One study found a significant difference in bone health between a group of women taking an epimedium supplement than the group taking placebo.
6. Soothes Sore JointsTraditional Chinese medicine often employs epimedium extract as a natural therapy for joint discomfort — a condition that can negatively affect a person’s quality of life and be a huge, constant energy drain. Mainstream research has been a little slow in reviewing the traditional use of the herb, but so far animal models support the traditional application against the condition.Where to buy Epimedium Extract?Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!FAQ:(Do You Want To Place An Order With Us Now?)Riley Gao : email@example.com
Q1:Can i get some samples of Epimedium Grandiflorum Extract?A:Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by our customers.Q2:How to start orders or make payments?A:Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Escrow.Q3:What’s your MOQ?A:Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.Q4:How about leading time?A:Leading time: About 3-5 days after payment confirmed.Q5:Is there a discount?A:Different quantity has different discount.Q6:How do you treat quality complaint?A:First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Hot Tags: epimedium grandiflorum extract,epimedium herb extract,buy epimedium extract,epimedium extract powder,manufacturers, suppliers, factory, wholesale, best, price, buy, for sale, bulk