Product Name: Garlic Extract
Latin Name: Allium Sativum L.
Specification Ratio:4:1~20:1 Allicin 1% 2% 3%; 80mesh Powder
Part Used: bulb
Appearance:Brown Yellow Powder- White Powder
Test Method: TLC/HPLC
Advantage: pure natural for theman health raw materials;
Certificate: KOSHER, HALAL, ISO,ORGANIC CERTIFICATE;
What is Garlic Powder?Garlic powder is a spice that is derived from dehydrated garlic and used in cooking for flavour enhancement. The process of making garlic powder includes drying and dehydrating the vegetable, then powdering it through machinery or home-based appliances depending on the scale of production. Garlic powder is a common component of spice mix. It is also a common component of seasoned salt.Organic garlic powder is made from finely ground, dehydrated garlic. Garlic powder can be used in any recipe that calls for dried or fresh garlic. The difference is that garlic powder has a more concentrated, intense flavor. If you haven’t used garlic powder before start small so you can see what amount works best for you. If you find the amount a recipe calls for to be too strong simply reduce it to taste. Don’t confuse garlic salt with garlic powder. Garlic powder is only pure garlic, no salt.SpecificationEnglish NameAllicin, Allitridi, Garlic extract powderExtraction sourceLiliaceous of allium plants garlic bulb (garlic)SpecficationHPLCSpecifications1%, 5%Part UsedGarlicAppearanceOff-white powderSmellSmelly spicy smellGrain degree8Garlic Powder Benefits:1. Garlic May Help Lower Blood PressureA couple of cloves a day may help keep a visit to the cardiologist away. “Garlic Powder stimulates the synthesis of nitric oxide, which dilates blood vessels, and inhibits ACE (angiotensin-converting enzyme) activity,” says Raj. (ACE inhibitors help relax blood vessels.) This could potentially support healthy blood flow and pressure.
Raj points to a recent review and meta-analysis published in February 2020 in Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine: In the 12 trials and more than 550 individuals with hypertension that were studied, taking Kyolic aged garlic supplements for three months lowered systolic blood pressure (top number) by about 8 points and diastolic blood pressure (bottom number) by 5.5 points, a similar effect to that of blood pressure medications.
2. Garlic May Help Quell InflammationScientists believe that chronic inflammation is a driver behind chronic diseases, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and arthritis, according to Harvard Health Publishing. Organic garlic powder, on the other hand, helps inhibit the activity of certain inflammatory proteins, says Raj. In a randomized, controlled, double-blind study of 70 women with the inflammatory autoimmune disease rheumatoid arthritis, the group who took 1,000 milligrams of garlic supplements per day for eight weeks had lower inflammatory markers, less pain and fatigue, and fewer tender joints compared with a placebo group. Researchers published their findings in November 2020 in Phytotherapy Research.
3. Garlic May Help Lower CholesterolAnother potential perk of garlic for the heart: improving cholesterol levels. How? Garlic Powder “may help decrease the production of cholesterol by the liver,” says Bazilian.While more research is needed to determine the relationship between garlic intake and cholesterol levels, a meta-analysis and review of studies that was published in May 2018 in Medicine concluded that taking garlic supplements was effective in lowering both total cholesterol and high LDL cholesterol levels, which are two risk factors for heart disease.
4. Garlic May Support Immune FunctionGiven our collective zest for learning about taking care of our immune system during the COVID-19 pandemic, here’s one reason to add garlic to your dinner tonight. While there’s not enough evidence to suggest that that garlic will prevent or treat the common cold, for instance, it can play a role in your body’s defense mechanisms in a few ways.
For one, the allicin (one of the plant chemicals Raj highlights) in garlic provides antibacterial properties, says Bazilian. Scientists also believe that garlic has antiviral properties that may work in two ways, she says: by blocking the entry of viruses into cells, and by strengthening the immune response so that it can effectively fight off potential invaders. It’s these things that can help support a healthy immune system overall.
5. Garlic May Reduce Blood ClottingOne more perk of garlic for your heart health: “Compounds in organic garlic powder(and onions) have been shown to decrease the ‘stickiness’ of our platelets and have anti-clotting properties,” says Bazilian. These things may help guard against atherosclerosis, a process in which plaque buildup leads to a hardening and narrowing of the arteries. Per the National Heart, Blood, and Lung Institute, atherosclerosis increases your risk for blood clots that can cause heart attacks and stroke. Of course, eating garlic shouldn’t be the only preventive measure you take to protect your arteries. The National Heart, Blood, and Lung Institute recommends following a heart-healthy eating plan, getting plenty of exercise, managing your weight, and avoiding or quitting smoking.
6. Garlic Provides a Host of AntioxidantsGarlic’s nutrients and plant compounds give it “strong antioxidant properties,” per a review published in July 2020 in Antioxidants. Not only do antioxidants benefit blood vessels and reduce inflammation but they may soak up the damaging free radicals that can lead to diseases like cancer (though this anti-cancer potential needs to be borne out in human research, says the American Institute for Cancer Research).
7. Garlic Makes Other Healthy Foods Taste GreatBazilian classes garlic in the same category of food as onions, herbs, and spices, adding that “garlic brings great flavor to foods, so it helps us eat more of the foods that we’re supposed to be eating more of, like vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and beans.”Garlic Powder Application:1.Applied in food field, it is mainly as a functional food additives used in cookie, bread, meat products and so on;2.Applied in health product field, it is often made into capsule to lower blood pressure and blood-fat;
3.Applied in pharmaveutical field, it is mainly used in treating bacterial infection, gastroenteritis and cardiovascular diseases;
4.Applied in feed additive field, it is mainly used in feed additive for protecting the poultry, livestock and fishes against the disease.
Hot Tags: garlic powder,organic garlic powder,garlic powder cost,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation, bulk, for sale