Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract
1.High quality and good effect;
2.Manufacture special offer;
3.Appearance : brown to gray powder;
4.Application : medicine & health care product;
5.Specification : 5:1,10:1,20;1.1%-98% gypenoside;
6.Test method :TLC/HPLC;
7.Certificate: KOSHER, HALAL, ISO,ORGANIC CERTIFICATE;
What is Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract?Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract (Southern Ginseng) is an herb attributed with having ginseng status. Although it’s not botanically related to Panax ginseng or other ginsengs, Gynostemma pentaphyllum contains some of the same compounds (e.g., ginsenosides). It also contains other ginseng-like saponins. Collectively, the ginsenosides and other ginseng-like saponins are called gypenosides. They are the main active principle and the basis for standardization of this herbal adaptogen.
Gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract is a water or alcohol extract of the rhizome or whole plant of the traditional Chinese medicine Gynostemma pentaphyllum, and the main active ingredient is gypenoside. It has anti-inflammatory, detoxifying, cough and expectorant effects. Gynostemma mainly contains saponins, the highest content is the leaves, followed by the stem and the aerial part. Its basic structure is dammarane type tetracyclic triterpene. It also includes flavonoid glycosides, carbohydrates, sterols, organic acids, pigments, cellulose, vegetable proteins, starches, etc.
Until fairly recently Gynostemma pentaphyllum was used primarily in mountainous regions of southern China and northern Vietnam. It’s been described as the “immortality herb,” because people within Guizhou Province, where herbal teas made from the plant are consumed regularly, are said to have a history of unusual longevity.
Basic Information:Product Name:Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf ExtractSynonymsGYNOSTEMMA PLANT EXTRACT, GYPENOSIDES 20%-98% BY UV;GYPSOSIDE; Gynostemma Pentaphyllum P.E;Latin NameGynostemma pentaphyllum (Thunb.) MakinoCAS No.80321-63-7 GypenosidesMain SpecificationGypenosides 20%, 30%, 40%, 80%, 90%, 98%AppearanceLight brown to yellow powderExtract SolutionGrain alcoholGynostemma Pentaphyllum Benefits：Jiaogulan(Gynostemma Pentaphyllum) is used for high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and improving heart function. It is also used for strengthening the immune system, increasing stamina and endurance, increasing resistance to environmental stress (as an “adaptogen”), improving memory, and preventing hair loss.
Gynostemma pentaphyllum (Jiaogulan) is loaded with health-benefiting properties. It is rich in antioxidants, fortifies the liver, supports the lungs, and contributes to heart & cardiovascular health.† Gynostemma pentaphyllum supports the brain, promotes healthy mood, and may aid sleep.† It may also help in maintaining healthy glucose levels in already healthy individuals when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet & exercise.†
As well as its ability to prolong life, jiaogulan has numerous specific health benefits which we will look at below. If you are interested in what this wonderful herb can do for you, then read on…
1. FOR ENERGYThe Chinese have traditionally drunk tea made from Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract to give them the energy that they need throughout a hard day of labor. Now whether you are faced with the prospect of a day in the fields or the office or you simply feel a bit run down, there is evidence that jiaogulan can help provide you with the energy boost you need to help you get through the day.
In fact, several Chinese studies have demonstrated that jiaogulan could help improve energy and endurance levels in athletes. One study published in 1993 showed that the subjects given an oral dose of the herb experienced improved cardiac output compared with other Chinese herbs.
2. FOR IMMUNITYA strong and healthy immune system is absolutely crucial to our overall health and wellbeing. It helps protect us from bacteria, viruses and parasite and from sicknesses ranging from the common cold to cancer.
Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract is able to boost the body’s immune system because of its antioxidant properties and its ability to regulate the production of Nitric Oxide. If you are prone to catching colds or flus or if you feel that your immune system has been compromised in any way, then jiaogulan might help strengthen your system and protect you from illness.
3. FOR DIGESTIONThere is little in the way of scientific evidence but proponents of gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract say that it works wonders for their digestive system. I have to admit that since I started drinking it around a month ago that my stomach has felt more at ease but I am also happy to admit that there may be other factors in play.
Experts say that jiaogulan can protect the gastrointestinal tract from damage caused by toxins and protect against ulcers. Drinking jiaogulan tea may also be a natural remedy for constipation and it might help balance the bacteria in your gut leading to better overall health.
4. FOR HEART HEALTHWith coronary heart disease being one of the major modern killers, it is good to know that you can offer your heart the protection it needs naturally. Numerous animal studies have demonstrated that jiaogulan can reduce LDL cholesterol while raising the good HDL cholesterol in the blood.
As well as helping to regulate cholesterol, there is evidence that jiaogulan can have a positive impact on blood pressure levels. The exact mechanism by which it works is still not fully understood but it is believed to help relax and dilate the blood vessels and improve the flow of blood through the arteries.
Studies have also shown that it can prevent the build-up of damaging plaque in the arteries which left untreated can lead to stroke and heart attack.
5. FOR MOODLike many herbal teas, a nice cup of warm jiaogulan can help restore balance to your mind and take away the anxiety and stresses from the day. Nobody is claiming that it will help deal with serious cases of stress and anxiety but if you are feeling a little edgy, it might just bring a smile to your face.
6. FOR A GOOD NIGHT OF SLEEPThe Chinese have traditionally drunk gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract to help them relax after work and to settle down to a good night’s sleep. There are no scientific studies that can confirm this use of the herb benefits sleep.
However, given its long history of use and the amount of positive anecdotes that I have come across, I don’t think it should be dismissed lightly. If you have trouble getting to sleep, then it is certainly worth giving jiaogulan a chance, Drink a cup 30 minutes or so before bedtime and see how it works for you.
7. FOR WEIGHT LOSSI know what you are thinking … here comes another herb which promises to help you lose weight. However, like most healthy teas, they can certainly help you to control your weight in the long term.
As a replacement for calorie laden sodas, jiaogulan can help you cut the calories which will benefit your waist line if you drink it over the long term. It is also known to give you the energy that you need to get out and exercise.
One clinical study published in 2006 actually showed that it could help people with fatty liver disease and also help reduce their body mass index.
There are no simple short cuts to dramatic weight loss, but as part of an overall diet and exercise plan, jiaogulan may help you in the long run.8. FOR THE SKINGynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract is an excellent source of natural antioxidants which help prevent skin damage caused by free radical damage. Drinking jiaogulan regularly may help reduce some of the signs of cellular damage as well as slowing down those unwanted signs that we are getting older.
When applied topically, gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract can actually help protect the skin from UV damage caused by over exposure to the sun’s rays. According to Chinese research, even drinking jiaogulan or taking it in capsule form can also help prevent UV damage.
Jiaogulan is called the immortality herb for good reason. It was originally brought to scientific attention because population studies revealed that those who consumed it regularly were living longer and significantly healthier lives.
Researchers believe that the main reason for this general benefit is that it contains two very important antioxidants – glutathione and superoxide dismutase.One clinical study revealed that jiaogulan taken each day for a two month period reduced many of the signs of aging including fatigue, insomnia, memory loss, diarrhea and poor balance.
10. RESPIRATORY CONDITIONSGynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract is an excellent natural remedy against a number of respiratory issues including coughs, asthma and bronchitis. One clinical study on its effects against chronic bronchitis revealed that it was effective in treating over 90% of the 86 subjects.
It has traditionally been used in China as an expectorant as it helps to clear a build-up of mucus from your airways meaning you can breathe much easier.
11. FOR DIABETES AND BLOOD SUGARVietnamese researchers tested to see if Jiaogulan Tea had any effects on blood sugar and insulin sensitivity. The 2013 study was done with type 2 diabetics given 6 grams of Jiaogulan Tea for 1 month. The researchers concluded that Gynostemma pentaphyllum tea(Jiaogulan Tea) improved insulin sensitivity in people with type 2 diabetes.
12. ANTI-CANCER POTENTIALIn late 2016, Chinese researchers did a meta analysis of research to try and determine possible anti-cancer benefits of gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract and its components. The researchers found many gypenosides that had research showing anti-cancer effects ranging from preventing the spread to killing cancer cells directly. The research concluded noting many potential curative effects could be found from the “GpM formula” (Gynostemma pentaphyllum).
Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract Application:1.Parmaceutical field2.Health food ,Beverage & Cosmetics field
Hot Tags: Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract, Gynostemma Extract,manufacturers, suppliers, factory, wholesale, best, price, buy, for sale, bulk