Product Name: Hawthorn powder
Latin Name: Crataegus pinnatifida Bunge
Synonym: Hawthorn extract
Used Part: Fruit
Appearance: Brown yellow powder
Grade: Food & Medical
Applying: Food, Beverage
Free Sample: 15-20g
Specification: 80-100 mesh;
Test Method: TLC;
Certificate: KOSHER, HALAL, ISO,ORGANIC CERTIFICATE;
What is Hawthorn Powder?Hawthorn powder is a brownish-yellow powder extracted from the dried ripe fruit of the Rosaceae plant CrataeguspinnatifidaBge.var.majorN.E.Br. or Hawthorn CrataeguspinnatifidaBge. The main active ingredients are various organic acids. It has the functions of digesting and invigorating the stomach, reducing inflammation and coughing, lowering blood pressure, lowering blood lipids, increasing coronary blood flow, preventing coronary heart disease and angina pectoris, and anti-cancer and anti-cancer effects.It can be used as medicine after dried. It is a unique tree species for both medicine and fruit in China. It has the functions of lowering blood fat, blood pressure, strengthening heart and resisting arrhythmia. It is also a good medicine for invigorating the spleen and appetizing, digesting food and resolving stagnation, promoting blood circulation and resolving phlegm. It has good curative effect on pleura and spleen fullness, hernia, blood stasis and amenorrhea. Then the Hawthorn powder is popular on the market.Be kind to your heart with a spoonful of organic hawthorn berry powder! Ground from hawthorn berries, this supplement promotes heart health, improves digestion, and lowers stress levels. A serving of this superfood provides plenty of antioxidants and vitamins to keep your heart at the top of its game. Enjoy this slightly tart and sweet powder mixed in smoothies, sprinkled over soups, and more.Organic hawthorn powder grow on a shrub that belongs to the Rosaceae, or rose, family. The red “haw” berries have been renowned for their medicinal properties since the Middle Ages.
Basic Information:ITEMSPECIFICATIONDescription:AppearanceOdorParticle sizeBulk DensityExtract Solvents
Brown fine powderCharacteristic95% pass through 80 mesh sieve45.0g/100mL~55.0 g/100mLWater and EthanolTests:Loss on drying(5h at 105°C)Ash(3h at 600°C)Heavy metals(as Pb)Arsenic(as AS2O3)Residual Solvents
<5.0%<5.0%<10ppm<2ppmEur. Pharm. 2000Assay:Ginsenoside>80%Microbial:Total bacterial countYeast & MouldEscherichia coli presenceSalmonella
Max.1000cfu/gMax.100cfu /gNegativeNegativeHawthorn Powder Benefits:1. Loaded with antioxidantsHawthorn berry powder contains plant polyphenols that have been linked to numerous health benefits due to their antioxidant properties.
2. May have anti-inflammatory propertiesIn test-tube and animal studies, hawthorn berry extract has shown anti-inflammatory potential. Still, more research in humans is needed.
3. May lower blood pressureSome evidence suggests that hawthorn berry may reduce blood pressure by helping dilate blood vessels. However, not all studies agree.
4. May decrease blood fatsHawthorn extract has been shown to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels in animal studies. More research is needed to determine whether it has similar effects in humans.
5. Used to aid digestionHawthorn berry powder has been used as a digestive aid for centuries. It can decrease the transit time of food in your digestive system. What’s more, its fiber content is a prebiotic and may help relieve constipation.
6. Helps prevent hair lossHawthorn berry is an ingredient in some hair growth products. Its polyphenol content may promote healthy hair growth, but more research is needed.
7. May reduce anxietyNo strong evidence indicates that hawthorn supplements may reduce anxiety. More research is needed before recommendations can be made.
8. Used to treat heart failureHawthorn powder is beneficial for people with heart failure, as it has been shown to improve heart function and decrease symptoms like shortness of breath and fatigue.
9. Easy to add to your dietHawthorn powder can be eaten in many ways or taken as a supplement. Supplements are not regulated, so it’s important to buy them from sources you trust.
Application of Hawthorn powder:
(1). It is applied in food field, mainly as a functional food additive, added into a various of food;
(2). It is applied in health food field, it can be used in health product as a wide range of raw materials;
(3). It is applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used to treat coronary heart disease, angina cordis, bradycardia and high heart rate arrhythmia.
FAQ: Do You Want To Place An Order With Us Now？Please contact email@example.com
Q1:Can I get some samples of Hawthorn powder?A:Yes, we can supply the free sample, you just pay for freight.
Q2:How to start orders or make payments?A:Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Escrow.
Q3:What’s your MOQ?A:Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q4:How about delivery time?A:About 3-5 days after payment confirmed.
Q5:Is there a discount?A:Different quantity has different discount.
Q6:How do you treat quality complaint?A:First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Hot Tags: Hawthorn Powder, Hawthorn Berry Powder,manufacturers, suppliers, factory, wholesale, best, price, buy, for sale, bulk