What is Hibiscus Powder?
Hibiscus powder can be used as a natural colorant in cosmetic applications. Hibiscus flowers contain natural red pigment that can be obtained by infusing the flowers in oil. Hibiscus flowers are used in haircare products and skincare products. Hibiscus flowers are added to shampoo and conditioner to thicken hair, to reduce hairloss, and to prevent dandruff. Hibiscus flowers are frequently found in baby shampoo formulations and baby body washes since they are gentle, natural cleansers.Hibiscus flowers are used in skincare products to provide the skin with even tone and texture; it cleanses, soothes, and softens the skin. Hibiscus flowers are high in antioxidants and amino acids, and also contain oligopeptides.
Basic Information:Product Namehibiscus flower extractAppearanceDark violet fine powderOdor & tasteCharacteristicLoss on drying≤ 5%Ash content≤ 8%Particle size100% through 80 meshChemical control
Lead ( Pb )≤ 0.2 mg/LArsenic ( As )≤ 1.0 mg/kgMercury ( Hg )≤ 0.1 mg/kgCadmium ( Cd )≤ 1.0 mg/kgResidual pesticide
666 (BHC )Meet USP requirementsDDTMeet USP requirementsPCNBMeet USP requirementsMicrobes
Molds & yeasts≤ NMT1,000cfu/gEscherichia coli≤ NegativeSalmonellaNegativeHibiscus Powder Benefits:
1. Loaded with AntioxidantsFrom all the health benefits of hibiscus powder, the one that is unanimous with other teas is the presence of antioxidants. Antioxidants are molecules that help fight against harmful compounds in the body known as free radicals. Free radicals are produced during many of the chemical processes that happen inside the body. By draining the free radicals from the body, antioxidants prevent the formation of disease which is commonly caused by the buildup of free radicals.
2. Helps Lowering Blood PressureOne of the commonly known health benefits of organic hibiscus powder is its properties that help lower blood pressure. Several medical studies indicate that hibiscus extract with tea may help reduce both systolic and diastolic blood pressure. However, it is advised that hibiscus tea should not be consumed if a person is taking hydrochlorothiazide. Hydrochlorothiazide is a type of diuretic used to treat high blood pressure and may react with the tea.
3. Helps in Boosting Liver HealthSeveral studies surrounding this vibrant tea reveal that it may help boost liver health. The antioxidants present in hibiscus powder help the liver function efficiently and remain healthy. One of the health benefits of hibiscus tea that is still being studied in medical trials indicates that it directly filters out the free radicals produced from the liver. This, in turn, improves the functionality of the organ helping it filter out fat content and avoid liver failure.
4. Aids in Lowering Blood Fat ContentWhile lowering blood pressure is one of the prime health benefits of hibiscus tea, there is also one that helps in lowering blood fat content. In one study, 60 people with diabetes were given either hibiscus tea or black tea. After one month, those who drank hibiscus tea experienced increased “good” HDL cholesterol and decreased total cholesterol, “bad” LDL cholesterol and triglycerides. Several other studies indicate that reduced blood fat levels can further aid in the prevention of heart disease.
5. Assists in Weight ManagementWhen it comes to the health benefits of hibiscus tea, it is hard to miss out on this one. For those who are religiously following a weight loss regime, this tea is a wonderfully hydrating drink. It is also believed that it lowers absorption of starch and glucose which helps avoid further weight gain. Hibiscus inhibits the production of amylase, that helps with the absorption of carbs and starch, thereby reducing the absorption of these elements more than required by the body.
6. Helps Lower CholesterolThe health benefits of hibiscus powder indicate that it has hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic effects. The hibiscus flower has polyphenolic acids, flavonoids and anthocyanins which all have antioxidant properties. These can be helpful in managing Dyslipidemia and obesity, which are majorly caused due to high cholesterol.
7. Tempers Menstrual PainThe soothing aroma and taste of organic hibiscus powder help bring relief from cramps and menstrual pain. Furthermore, due to the health benefits of hibiscus tea that make it a soothing beverage, it can help ease symptoms of menstruation. So, every time you feel your mood take a sour turn or you binge eat more than your body can take, just sip on some hibiscus tea!
8. Stimulates SleepAre you the kinds that spend your days daydreaming and nights wide awake waiting for some kind of epiphany? Well, then it’s time to kiss that borderline insomnia goodbye with hibiscus tea. Known to inhabit sedative and anxiolytic effects, this health benefit of hibiscus tea can help induce sleep. From relieving pain, anxiety, fever to headaches, hibiscus tea can seemingly calm your mind and help you slip into a deep slumber at nights.
Application:1. Food additives;2. Pharmaceutical;3. Cosmetic;4. Beverage.
Where to buy Hibiscus Extract?Just send email to email@example.com, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!Production processes:
Hot Tags: hibiscus powder,organic hibiscus powder,hibiscus petal powder,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation, bulk, for sale