What is Honeysuckle Powder?Honeysuckle is a plant. The flower, seed, berries, and leaves are used for medicine. Be careful not to confuse honeysuckle with other plants such as woodbine, American ivy, and gelsemium. All of these plants are sometimes called woodbine.The flower of the honeysuckle powder (Flos Lonicerae) has been used for many years in Chinese medicine, believed to have cleansing and purifying qualities. This extract is considered to have a number of properties due to which it was used in traditional Chinese medicine. Honeysuckle Extract can be added to skin care products such as face cleanser and toners.Honeysuckle powder is used for indigestion, upper airway infections, diabetes, skin problems, and other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.Basic Information:Product NameChlorogenic acid 20%, 25%, 98%, 99% (HPLC)Botanical Name:Honeysuckle Flower ExtractPart used:Honeysuckle FlowerAppearance:brown powderActive ingredients:Chlorogenic acidSpecifications:20%, 25%, 98%, 99% (HPLC)CAS No:CAS No: 327-97-9Molecular weight206-325-6Molecular FormulaC16H18O9
ITEMSPECIFICATIONRESULTSContent≥5%5.6%AppearanceBrown Yellow fine powderConformsOdorCharacteristicConformsSieve Analysis100% pass 80 meshConformsIdentificationTLC-Plant Drug AnalysiyConformsLoss on drying≤5%3.42%Sulphated Ash≤10%6.15%Heavy Method<10ppmConformsArsenic(As)<2ppmConformsResidual Solvents<0.05%ConformsMicrobiology Control
Total Plate Count<1000cfu/gConformsTotal Yeast & Mold<100cfu/gConformsSalmonellaNegativeConformsE. ColiNegativeConformsHoneysuckle Powder Benefits:
Powerful compounds and phytonutrients in honeysuckle flowers, stems and berries have been shown in a number of studies to relate remarkable benefits for your health. The aforementioned bioactive substances have proven to relate just as remarkably in what they destroy as much as in what they promote. For instance:
1. Anti-inflammatory — Honeysuckle flower powder is noted for soothing aching joints and sore muscles, particularly for arthritis sufferers. A simple way to use it is by adding it to your bath to reduce muscle pain.
2. Respiratory benefits — An infusion of European honeysuckle powder is said to make a tea that’s helpful for treating coughs and colds, as well as upper respiratory tract infections and asthma.
3. Antibacterial — Partly because of its antibiotic properties, Japanese honeysuckle has been used to treat infections caused by streptococcal bacteria. Part of this ability is due to the naturally high concentration of aromadendrene (a terpene found in plants) that honeysuckle contains, helping to stop bacterial growth.
As an antiseptic cleaning agent, it’s also a great cleanser with the added benefit of a pleasant fragrance. Try three drops of honeysuckle oil with 1 cup of white vinegar and 1 cup of water in a spray bottle. In cleaning your kitchen or bathroom, it’s a great alternative to use on sinks, countertops, toilets, showers and floors.
4. Antimicrobial — Honeysuckle extracts have demonstrated the ability to inhibit microbial growth, but between the two types, Japanese Honeysuckle has higher antimicrobial content.
5. Aroma-therapeutic — A few drops of the oil extracted from honeysuckle flowers offer a sweet aroma that can relieve both mental and physical stress and promote a tranquil state of mind.For a healing steam, add a couple drops of honeysuckle flower powder to a pot of hot water, drape a towel over your head and allow your skin to absorb the steam rising from the pot. An added benefit: Take deep breaths and relax as the steam cleanses your pores.
6. Antioxidant — Inhibiting the power of free radicals is one of the ways honeysuckle reduces oxidative stress, and that’s one of the most important ways in which honeysuckle helps prevent cancer and other serious illnesses exacerbated by toxins in your body.
7. Skin care — Exfoliation and facial steam are two ways you can benefit from using honeysuckle, as it can improve such skin irritants as poison oak and infections, as well as cuts and abrasions. Blemished skin is also demonstrably improved with its use.
Adding a few drops of honeysuckle oil in a spray bottle of water is recommended to fight infection and inflammation on your skin. Simply add it to your favorite (natural) skin cleanser, or it can also be added if you make your own soap.
As an exfoliant, a salt scrub can be made by mixing three drops each of honeysuckle essential oil and grapefruit essential oil, 1 cup of raw Himalayan salt and 1 tablespoon of hemp oil in a short jar. It sloughs dead skin cells from your feet, legs and hands, for instance, to reveal vibrant, younger-looking skin.
8. Hair care — Honeysuckle powder protects your hair from chemically-concocted shampoos, hair dryer use and other harsh treatments.16 Just mix one-half teaspoon of coconut oil with two drops of honeysuckle oil, rub the ingredients together between your palms and smooth through the ends of your hair, avoiding the roots, and dry, brittle hair becomes supple, soft and strong.
9. Massage oil — Mixed with a carrier oil, such as coconut oil, honeysuckle can be used for a soothing massage oil to release its relaxing and calming properties. Combined with other essential oils, such as lavender, ylang ylang, orange, frankincense, sandalwood and bergamot, honeysuckle makes a fragrant, therapeutic blend.
10. Deodorizing — Benefits of honeysuckle oil include natural scents18 (as opposed to harmful “scent” chemicals often used in candles, room sprays, carpet powders). Make a deodorizing spray by adding three drops of honeysuckle essential oil to 6 ounces of water. Try a few drops in soy candle making, which again, can boost your energy and mood.Honeysuckle Powder Application:A) Honeysuckle extract has a wide range of biological effects, from insect resistance to human healthB) It is an important factor in plant metabolismC)An antioxidant and has anti-fungi effectivity, stronger than the antibacterial effectivityD) An ester of caffeic acid and quinic acid, a major phenolic compound in coffee, the daily intake of coffee drinkers is 0.05-0.1gE) It has strong antioxidants in vitro and could therefore be contribute to the prevention of disease caused by free radicals.
Hot Tags: honeysuckle powder,honeysuckle flower powder,honeysuckle extract powder,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation, bulk, for sale