What is Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder?Lion’s mane mushroom powder (Hericium erinaceus), also known as hedgehog mushroom, has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine and as a food in Asia. In China, it is known as hou tou gu, and in Japan as yamabushitake. The mushroom has a distinctive appearance, with what appears to be a large mass of long tendrils similar to a shaggy lion’s mane. (The entire length of each tendril is attached to the mushroom’s body.) Other names for this mushroom may refer to its similar shape or appearance to a pom pom or a monkey’s head.
Lion’s mane mushroom is white in color when fresh, but turns a rusty brown or creamy color when dried. In culinary use, it’s sometimes compared to lobster or crab in taste and texture, with a mild sweetness.1,2 The mushroom is commercially grown on oak logs, miller’s bran, beech sawdust, and soybean substrates.Basic Information:Product NameLion’s Mane Mushroom PowderLatin NameHericium erinaceus (Bull.) persPart UsedFruitbody, MyceliumActive IngredientsPolysaccharides, Beta D Glucan, Hericenones, triterpeneMolecular Weight30,000-150,000Test MethodUVAppearanceBrown powderPolysaccharides5%, 7%, 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%Beta D glucan8%, 10%, 20%, 30%Triterpene0.2%Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder Benefits:
Lion’s Mane mushrooms may enhance the immune system, by reducing oxidative stress. Research on mice suggests that Lion’s Mane mushrooms may boost the activity of the intestinal immune system. The results of another study on mice indicate that a protein in Lion’s Mane mushrooms supports the growth of beneficial gut bacteria to help maintain healthy immune function.
1. Lion’s Mane Mushroom may boost cognitive performance.One of the most widely-studied benefits of Lion’s Mane is its function as a nootropic, or cognitive enhancer. In one of the few available human studies, it was shown to improve cognitive function in older adults, and in multiple animal studies, it improved cognition, recognition and memory in mice.
2. Lion’s Mane Mushroom may protect the brain. It seems like some cognitive decline is inevitable as we get older, with most people suffering a little memory loss or brain fog from time to time. However, age-related diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s completely devastate the brain, and they’re increasing at alarming rates.
3. Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder may support nervous system health. Your nervous system controls almost every bodily function. That’s why damage to even a few nerves can cause a huge range of problems, such as pain, loss of sensation, loss of movement, vision problems and cardiac issues. In cases of severe damage, it can even cause paralysis and brain damage.
4. Lion’s Mane Mushroom may reduce inflammation and oxidative stress.Inflammation is a normal part of the body’s immune response, but when it becomes chronic, it can lead to serious illnesses.These include heart disease, liver disease, diabetes, stroke, autoimmune disorders like rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease.
5. Lion’s Mane Mushroom may boost the immune system. Animal studies have shown Lion’s Mane to have a very positive effect on the immune system. This is partly due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, but there are a few other benefits at work. One study in particular found that a polysaccharide in Lion’s Mane can increase activity in the intestinal immune system. Another discovered that a protein found in Lion’s Mane encourages the growth and regulation of healthy gut bacteria, stimulating the production of key disease-fighting cells.
6. Lion’s Mane Mushroom may reduce heart disease risk.Obesity, high triglyceride levels, high oxidised cholesterol levels, and high blood-clotting potential are four of the main risk factors for developing heart disease. Animal and test-tube studies have shown that Lion’s Mane has a positive influence on these factors, suggesting that it can protect against heart disease.
7. Lion’s Mane Mushroom may support digestive health.Ulcers are painful lesions that can happen anywhere in the digestive tract. They’re particularly common in the stomach and can be caused by an overgrowth of H. pylori bacteria, or by damage to the lining, often from long-term alcohol or painkiller use.
8. Lion’s Mane Mushroom may help to prevent diabetes or manage symptoms.Type 2 diabetes happens when you lose the ability to regulate your blood sugar. It’s one of the most dangerous chronic diseases, with complications like blindness, kidney failure, loss of limbs, nerve damage, heart damage and premature death.
9. Lion’s Mane Mushroom may relieve symptoms of depression and anxiety.It’s thought that Lion’s Mane can help to relieve the symptoms of depression and anxiety, although it’s not yet understood how. In one of the few human studies in this area, menopausal women who took a Lion’s Mane extract reported lower anxiety and irritation levels.Application:1.Application in the food additive, make cakes, snacks, drinks and so on.2.Application in the health product field, dietary supplement.3.Application in the pharmaceutical field.4.Application in the cosmetics industries.
We enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time.We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We specialize in hericium erinaceus extract for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder?Just send email to email@example.com, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Hot Tags: lion’s mane mushroom powder,lion’s mane extract powder,lion’s mane mushroom powder bulk,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation,bulk