Monk Fruit Extract
Product Name:Monk fruit extract
Latin Name: Momordica Grosvenori Swingle
Specification Ratio: 10:1;40%;80%
Appearance: brown yellow powder
Test method :UV/HPLC
Widely used in food and Beverage;
Rich glucoside which is three hundred times sweeter than sugar cane;
Rich Vitamin C so as to resist against aging, cancers, lower blood lipids, lose weight;
What is Monk Fruit Extract?Monk fruit extract contains natural sugars, mainly glucose.However, unlike in most fruits, the natural sugars in monk fruit aren’t responsible for its sweetness. Instead, it gets its intense sweetness from unique antioxidants called mogrosides.During processing, mogrosides are separated from the fresh-pressed juice. Therefore, monk fruit sweetener does not contain fructose or glucose.Because this extract may be 100–250 times sweeter than table sugar, many manufacturers mix monk fruit sweetener with other natural products, such as inulin, to reduce the intensity of the sweetness.Monk fruit extract is now used as a standalone sweetener, an ingredient in food and drinks, a flavor enhancer, and a component of sweetener blends.
Monk fruit powder bulk is the fruit of Luo Han Guo, a perennial vine plant in the Cucurbitaceae family, which is a unique economic and medicinal plant in China. Monk fruit extract has been reported to have a variety of physiological activities, such as lowering blood sugar, lowering blood lipids, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, etc. From the mechanism, these effects are attributed to the antibacterial, anti-diabetic and scavenging free radicals of Luo Han Guo and its extracts.
However, when using Momordica grosvenori to soak water, we only ingest a small part of the active substance of Momordica grosvenori immersed in the water, which cannot accurately guarantee the effective content of the soaked. Regarding foods that are suspected of having therapeutic effects, regardless of the intake dose, the effect is not so reliable.Basic Information:
ItemsSpecificationAppearanceyellow to white powder(Relate to Purity)OderCharacteristicTasteCharacteristicPaiticle sizePass 80 meshLoss on drying≤5%Heavy metals<10ppmAs<1ppmPb<3ppmAssayResultMogroside
≥98%Total Plate Count<10000cfu/g or <1000cfu/g(Irradiation)Yeast & Mold<300cfu/g or 100cfu/g(Irradiation)E.ColiNegativeSalmonellaNegative
Monk Fruit Extract Benefits:1. Promotes weight lossThe monk fruit extract helps lower the risk of obesity because it has zero calories and cabs which prevent weight gain. For anyone watching their waistline, the monk fruit can be a great substitute for the typical table sugar and ingredients such as chocolate.
2. Fights against diabetesOne of the most destructive daily consumables to humans is the overconsumption of sugar. However, the Monk fruit powder bulk is a great alternative to artificial sugar because it is a natural sweetener. For this reason, the monk fruit is effective in protection against diabetes. It is safe for consumption for people with diabetes because its sweetness originates from natural compounds called mogrosides that bring down the blood glucose levels in the body.
3. Prevention of cancerArtificial sugars are highly associated with different cancers as sugars cause inflammation in the body that eventually become cancerous. Cutting sugar from diet by consuming the monk fruit, therefore, comes with anti-cancer benefits. Besides, research shows that monk fruit contains anti-carcinogen properties which have the ability to inhibit skin and breast tumor growth.
4. Anti-inflammatory and Anti-fibrotic propertiesThe monk fruit powder mogrosides is praised for their antioxidant characteristics, which protects the body from tissue damage by free radicals – a main source of inflammation. Hence, the anti-inflammatory property of monk fruit is ideal for the prevention of many diseases such as cancer, arthritis, and digestive problems.
5. Fighting infections and prevents kidney failureDue to its natural microbial agent, the monk fruit inhibits the growth of unwanted microbes by providing helpful anti-microbial properties that maintain the correct bacterial balance in the gut.Hence, it is effective in suppressing the surge of antibiotic resistance. It is also used in the treatment of sore throats and gum diseases in the mouth. Also by inhibiting sugar overload, it prevents kidney failure.
6. Promotes longevityThe monk fruit extract goes by the name Longevity fruit or “luo Han guo,” which simply stresses the potency of the fruit. During the aging process, people start experiencing massive stress internally, increased inflammation, and the breakdown of tissues as the body degenerates.
7. Promotes heart healthThe monk fruit powder helps lower the risk of heart attacks and strokes. This is because it contains components that prevent oxidizing of cholesterol. Oxidizing is the building up of cholesterol into plaque in the arteries and blood vessels.
8. Benefits the immune systemThe antimicrobial properties present in the fruit help maintain the bacterial balance in the gut that keeps the body’s immune system in check. In addition, the antioxidants fight off the harmful radicals that cause diseases and illnesses. The monk fruit also prevents DNA damage.
9. Relief from seasonal allergies (a Natural Antihistamine)Human bodies are made up of mast cells that mediate histamine response – the inflammatory responses initiated when our bodies’ sense foreign stimuli like an insect sting or allergen. During the pollen season, for example, the histamine response is responsible for nasal congestion experienced.
10. It can be used in baking and as a natural sweetener for a variety of home foodsThe sweetener from monk fruit powder bulk is heat stable and can thus be used in baking as a substitute for sugar. It can be an essential sweetening ingredient, especially for those who want to move away from the destructive lifestyle of artificial sugar overconsumption or those with diabetic conditions. Moreover, the monk fruit sweetener can be used to sweeten coffee, tea, salad dressings, sauces, and frostings.
11. Allergic reactions from the use of monk fruits are rareCompared to other natural sweeteners, allergies from the monk fruit are rare. Hence, people allergic to fruits from the gourd family such as melons can always opt for the monk fruit. By adopting the use of monk fruit as a natural sweetener, the chances of seeking medical attention or experiences of allergic reactions such as rashes and vomiting will be considerably reduced.
12. Supplies the body with beneficial vitamins and mineralsUnlike sugar which destroys the body by depleting it of vital body vitamins and minerals, the monk fruit has numerous vitamins and minerals that are highly beneficial for the body. When eaten fresh, the monk fruit offers mogrosides I-V compounds that help control diabetes as well as inflammation. Vitamin C in the fruit can stimulate the production of white blood cells thus boosting the overall immunity of the body.
13. Ensures hormonal balance, improves sleep, and reduces depressionPharmaceutical research reveals that there is a connection between the consumption of artificial sugars and the rewiring of brain pathways. This causes hormonal imbalances and insomnia, and increases the risk of depression by 58%.
We enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time.
We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We specialize in monk fruit powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Monk Fruit Extract?Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Hot Tags: Monk Fruit Extract,monk fruit powder bulk, monk fruit extract suppliers,monk fruit extract powder,manufacturers, suppliers, factory, wholesale, best, price, buy, for sale, bulk