Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract
[English Name]:Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract
[Latin Name]: Morinda Citrifolia
[Part of Use]: Fruit
[Specification]: brown yellow powder
[Packing]: 25kgs/drum(carton), 1kg/bag, double vacuum plastic packing (vacuum sealed foil bags) inside.
[Shelf life]: 2 years when properly stored
Stock in LA USA warehouse;
We are mainly supplying powder form raw materials for businesses that manufacture supplements, food, drinks,cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and so on. All products are ISO9001 and FDA certified. Free samples are available
What is Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract?Morinda citrifolia L. commonly known as noni is used by the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries due to the plethora of pharmacological activities of its metabolites. In Mauritius, the fruits of M. citrifolia are used in folk medicine against a number of indications. The present study aimed at evaluating the antioxidant activity of ripe and unripe noni fruit at both biochemical and cellular levels. Using an array of established assay systems, the fruit antioxidant propensity was assessed in terms of its radical scavenging, iron reducing and metal chelating potentials. Ascorbic acid, total phenolic and total flavonoid contents of the fruits were also determined.
Morinda citrifolia fruit powder contains carbohydrates and dietary fibre in moderate amounts. These macronutrients evidently reside in the fruit pulp, as M. citrifolia juice has sparse nutrient content. The main micronutrients of M. citrifolia pulp powder include vitamin C, niacin (vitamin B3), iron and potassium. Vitamin A, calcium and sodium are present in moderate amounts. When M. citrifolia juice alone is analyzed and compared to pulp powder, only vitamin C is retained in an amount (34 mg per 100 gram juice) that is 64% of the content of a raw navel orange (53 mg per 100 g or 89% of the Daily Value). Sodium levels in M. citrifolia juice (about 3% of Dietary Reference Intake, DRI) are high compared to an orange, and potassium content is moderate.
Morinda citrifolia fruit extract contains a number of phytochemicals, including lignans, oligo- and polysaccharides, flavonoids, iridoids, fatty acids, scopoletin, catechin, beta-sitosterol, damnacanthal, and alkaloids. Although these substances have been studied for bioactivity, research is insufficient to conclude anything about their effects on human health.
Product nameMorinda Citrifolia Fruit ExtractMaterialHigh quality fresh noni fruitGradeFood gradeAppearanceBrown PowderUsed PartFruitOdor &TasteCharacteristicActive IngredientNoniSieve Analysis100% pass 100 meshStorageStore in cool & dry place.Keep away from strong light and heatShelf life24 months when properly stored
Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract Benefits:Noni fruit is rich in antioxidants, Vitamin C, Vitamin B3, Vitamin A, Iron and widely content nutritional. Noni juice is said to be a magical drink as it affects so many bodily systems positively.
Here it is everything you need to know about noni juice, including its nutrients, potential health benefits, and safety.
1. Lowers risk of goutCaused by the build-up of uric acid crystals in the joint, gout is a kind of arthritis which causes joint pain. Studies have suggested noni juice can reduce uric acid in the blood and thus lower the risk of gout.
2. Improves skin qualityBeing a powerhouse of antioxidants, the morinda citrifolia fruit extract works as a wonderful moisturiser when applied on the skin daily. The juice has the ability to replenish and repair your skin.
3. Good for people suffering from arthritisMany studies claim that noni juice is effective in reducing arthritis pain. It is also said to reduce joint reduction implicated in arthritis, due to the analgesic properties it has.
4. Anti-agingPacked with Vitamin C and selenium, noni juice fights the free radical, reverses the effects of ageing and preserves the elasticity of the skin.
5. Prevents cancerAccording to the National Centre for Complementary and Integrative Health, noni juice has tumour fighting and immune stimulating properties. The National Cancer Institute has funded the preliminary research on Noni juice for the treatment and prevention of breast cancer.
6. Reduces stressMorinda citrifolia extract not only helps to deal with stress but also reduces the effect of stress on our cognitive function.
7. Boosts immunityNoni juice has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine properties all of which help to boost immunity.
8. Treats feverThe antiviral properties of noni juice can help one to get rid of cold, cough, fever and body ache.
9. Treats scalp irritationThe same antibacterial properties which help to boost the immune system can also help to treat scalp irritation.
10. Protects heart healthMorinda citrifolia (noni fruit) extract has shown positive effects in protecting heart health by improving the blood flow in the arteries. It also helps in regulating blood pressure which definitely helps in maintaining heart health. People who consumed noni juice on an everyday basis showed improvement in their lipid profiles – reduced LDL (bad cholesterol) and improved HDL (good cholesterol).
Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract Application:1. Noni fruit extract can be used as raw material to add in wine, fruit juice, bread, cake, cookies, candy and other foods;2.Noni juice extract can be used as food additives, not only improve the color, fragrance and taste, but improve the nutritional value of food;3.Noni powder can be used as raw material to reprocess, the specific products contain medicinal ingredients, through the biochemical pathway we can get desirable valuable byproducts.
We enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time.
We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We specialize in Noni fruit extract powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract?Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Hot Tags: morinda citrifolia fruit extract,morinda citrifolia extract,morinda citrifolia (noni fruit) extract,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation,for sale,bulk