Noni Fruit Extract
[English Name]:Noni Fruit Extract
[Latin Name]: Morinda Citrifolia
[Part of Use]: Fruit
[Specification]: brown yellow powder
[Packing]: 25kgs/drum(carton), 1kg/bag, double vacuum plastic packing (vacuum sealed foil bags) inside.
[Shelf life]: 2 years when properly stored
Stock in LA USA warehouse;
We are mainly supplying powder form raw materials for businesses that manufacture supplements, food, drinks,cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and so on. All products are ISO9001 and FDA certified. Free samples are available
What is Noni Fruit Extract?Noni fruit extract was considered a sacred plant in Ayurveda and is mentioned in ancient texts as Ashyuka, which is Sanskrit for “longevity.” Noni was noted to be a balancing agent, stabilizing the body in perfect health.
When Europeans began exploring the islands of the South Pacific in the late 1700’s, they observed and noted the use of Noni fruit extract among the native peoples. Captain James Cook’s own journals also mention his observation of the island natives using Noni.
During World War II, soldiers based on tropic Polynesian islands were taught by the native Polynesian people to eat the Noni fruit to sustain their strength. It went on to become a staple food for the people of Raratonga, Samoa and Fiji who ate the fruit raw or cooked. Australian Aborigines were also fond of Noni and consumed it raw with salt. Seeds, leaves, bark and root were also consumed by people familiar with the qualities of this unusual plant.Basic Information:
Product nameNoni Fruit ExtractMaterialHigh quality fresh noni fruitGradeFood gradeAppearanceBrown PowderUsed PartFruitOdor &TasteCharacteristicActive IngredientNoniSieve Analysis100% pass 100 meshStorageStore in cool & dry place.Keep away from strong light and heatShelf life24 months when properly stored
Noni Fruit Extract Benefits:1. May Aid In Cancer PreventionSeveral laboratory studies have shown that noni juice can have anticancer effects and even aid in chemotherapy. An unidentified substance in unpasteurized noni was found to possess anticancer properties (1). However, further research in humans is required.
2. May Fight InflammationFermented noni juice extract was found to contain quinone reductase. This is an enzyme that possesses great anti-inflammatory traits (4). Another German study states that noni preparations can ease inflammation and even reduce arthritic pains (5). Noni fruit is a great source of some very important anti-inflammatory molecules that can stall the progression of inflammatory diseases, including inflammatory bowel disease. The juice has also been found to have therapeutic effects on gout (6).
3. May Promote Heart HealthNoni fruit extract has been found to lower cholesterol levels. Smokers who took the juice saw substantial reductions in their cholesterol levels (7). In fact, herbal medicine has been using noni for several years to treat cardiovascular illnesses, including high blood pressure and atherosclerosis (8).
4. May Aid Diabetes TreatmentStudies show that noni juice can improve insulin action during diabetes. The nutrients in the juice act synergistically with insulin to aid diabetes treatment (9). Further studies suggest that noni juice can be included as a functional health food in the diets of individuals with diabetes (10).
5. Might Aid Weight LossThere is some evidence that noni juice can aid weight loss (11). The juice is also rich in various other nutrients. It can take care of your nutritional needs should you cut down other high-calorie foods from your diet.
6. May Improve Brain HealthNoni juice extract is known to prevent brain cell degeneration due to the presence of antioxidants that combat oxidative stress. The juice may also protect the neurons from harm.
7. May Improve Skin HealthNoni juice has analgesic, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. These play a big role in enhancing skin health. The juice is also said to contain essential fatty acids that are the building blocks of fats and oils in the body. These essential fatty acids improve the functioning of cell membranes and enhance skin health. The skin cells start to readily absorb the nutrients and also flush out toxins that may interfere with cell function (14).
8. May Improve Digestive HealthNoni juice is particularly rich in vitamin A (15). It is believed that this nutrient may promote the digestive system, though more research is needed. As per anecdotal evidence, the juice can stimulate bowel movements.
9. May Improve VisionAlthough research is limited, some sources state that the antioxidants in noni may improve vision. They may also help prevent macular degeneration and cataracts (17). However, it is important to consult your doctor before using noni juice to improve your vision.
10. May Strengthen HairCertain compounds in noni, like glycerol and butyric acids, may play a role in hair health. Research is limited, however. The fatty acids in the juice are also believed to strengthen the hair follicles and help treat any related issues (like hair fall). Drinking noni juice may improve the quality of hair too. Noni juice can be applied topically to treat scalp issues like dandruff.
11. May Aid Cellular RepairNoni contains colorless alkaloids that aid cellular repair and help the body maintain a healthy cell turnover rate. The xeronine in the juice could further help with cell health and functioning. However, more research is needed in this regard.Noni juice is also known to help in the repair of connective tissues (18).
12. May Help Prevent Parasitic DiseaseNoni juice had shown efficacy in treating leishmaniasis. Leishmaniasis is a parasitic disease caused by sandflies that can affect the internal organs (19).
13. May Help Relieve Age-Related Spinal DamageCertain sources state that noni can help improve the degeneration of the spinal cord. The disorder can be caused by a severe deficiency of vitamin B12 (20). Symptoms include weakness and uncomfortable sensations in the body, and difficulties with vision and thinking. Noni is rich in several nutrients and may help treat most of these symptoms. However, more research is warranted in this regard.
14. May Reduce Muscle SpasmsNoni juice is believed to contain K+ ions. These ions induce muscle contractions and stimulate the blockage of calcium channels. This may help treat muscle spasms (21). However, there is a lack of sufficient information in this regard. Consult your doctor before taking noni juice for treating muscle spasms.
15. May Help Relieve FatigueNoni juice may help fight fatigue as its nutrients may help boost energy levels in the body. The intake of noni juice is also believed to enhance endurance, flexibility, and balance.
Even individuals with cancer, upon ingestion of noni juice, had reported less fatigue (22). Research suggests that noni may have ergogenic (performance enhancing) potential. The juice can also improve overall physical performance and keep fatigue at bay (23).
16. May Improve Liver HealthStudies have revealed that noni juice can protect the liver from extrinsic toxin exposure. The juice inhibits the inflammatory response and suppresses the elevated activities of liver enzymes. In fact, a high dosage of noni juice pretreatments wasn’t found to induce any kind of liver damage (24).
Certain sources stress on the hepatotoxicity of noni juice, but studies have confirmed otherwise (25). Noni juice had also protected against induced liver damage in female rats (26).
However, it is important to exercise caution. Noni contains anthraquinones that are believed to cause liver toxicity. Research is limited. Consult your doctor before intake.
17. May Have Antipsychotic PropertiesA Malaysian study states that noni may have antipsychotic properties and may aid the treatment of psychiatric disorders. The stereotyped behavior in mice (induced by apomorphine and methamphetamine) had improved with ingestion of noni juice (27).
18. May Help Treat Bacterial InfectionsNoni juice might have been used for thousands of years for treating bacterial infections. It contains important phytochemicals (28).Noni extracts are also known to inhibit the growth of certain bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginoasa. This effect of noni juice can be attributed to the presence of phenolic compounds like acubin, alizarin, and other anthraquinones (29).
The ethanol and hexane extracts of noni (just like noni juice) also possess an antitubercular effect as they inhibit the bacteria that cause tuberculosis (30). Noni may also help treat skin infections (like candida). However, more research is warranted in this regard.
19. May Boost ImmunityNoni juice has been found to increase the production of IFN-gamma cytokines. These are compounds that improve immunity (31). The properties of noni may also accelerate wound healing.
Noni Fruit Extract Application:1. Noni fruit extract can be used as raw material to add in wine, fruit juice, bread, cake, cookies, candy and other foods;2.Noni juice extract can be used as food additives, not only improve the color, fragrance and taste, but improve the nutritional value of food;3.Noni powder can be used as raw material to reprocess, the specific products contain medicinal ingredients, through the biochemical pathway we can get desirable valuable byproducts.
The Best Noni Fruit Extract SupplierUndersun enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time.
We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose Undersun Noni Fruit Extract?
Undersun specialize in Noni fruit extract powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Noni Fruit Extract?Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Hot Tags: noni fruit extract,noni juice extract,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation,bulk,for sale