What is Oregano Leaf Extract?Oregano leaf extract is a herb from the mint, or Lamiaceae family. People have used it for thousands of years to add flavor to dishes and to treat health conditions. It features in the Mediterranean diet.Oregano leaf extract has been used for medicinal purposes since ancient times. Oregano Leaf is made with Oregano leaf extract and provides antioxidant support. It is traditionally used to support healthy immune defenses so you can keep on keeping on with your day.
Oregano is a warm and aromatic yet slightly bitter herb in the mint family. Good quality oregano has a pungency that numbs the tongue. The best quality oregano is grown in a warm, dry climate. The name is derived from the Greek, meaning “mountain of joy”. Sunlight encourages the concentration of the essential oils that give oregano its flavor. Two other herbs are used in the same ways as common oregano but have different properties. Mexican oregano is a plant in the verbena family that has an even stronger flavor, while marjoram is a closely related plant that lacks oregano’s essential oil and has a different, gentler “mouth feel.”Basic Information:Product NameOregano ExtractAppearancepowderSpecification10:1Test MethodTLCStorageSealed, placed in a dry and cool placeShelf Years2 Years
ItemSpecificationTest resultExtract Ratio10:1ConformsPhysical Control
AppearanceBrown Yellow Fine powderConformsOdorCharacteristicConformsTasteCharacteristicConformsPart UsedLeafConformsLoss on Drying≤5.0%ConformsAsh≤5.0%ConformsParticle size95% pass 80 meshConformsAllergensNoneConformsChemical Control
Heavy metalsNMT 10ppmConformsArsenicNMT 2ppmConformsLeadNMT 2ppmConformsCadmiumNMT 2ppmConformsMercuryNMT 2ppmConformsGMO StatusGMO FreeConformsMicrobiological Control
Total Plate Count10,000cfu/g MaxConformsYeast & Mold1,000cfu/g MaxConformsE.ColiNegativeNegativeSalmonellaNegativeNegativeOregano Leaf Extract Benefits:
1. Rich in AntioxidantsOregano leaf extract is high in antioxidants, which can help prevent damage by neutralizing disease-causing free radicals.
2. May Help Fight BacteriaTest-tube studies have found that oregano and its components may be effective against certain strains of bacteria.
3. Could Have Anti-Cancer PropertiesOregano is high in antioxidants and contains compounds that have been shown to reduce cancer cell growth in some test-tube studies.
4. May Help Reduce Viral InfectionCarvacrol and thymol are two compounds found in oregano that have been shown to decrease the activity of viruses in some test-tube studies.
5. Could Decrease InflammationOregano leaf extract is high in antioxidants, which may reduce inflammation. Animal studies show that oregano oil and its components could help reduce inflammation.
6. Easy to Add to Your DietOregano is available either fresh, dried or as an oil, and it can be added to stews, dressings, sauces, meats and more.Oregano Leaf Extract Application:
1. Feed additives oregano extract is an antibacterial and growth-promoting additive approved by the Ministry of Agriculture of China. It is formulated as a 10% premix for use in the feed additive industry. It has a significant role in promoting animal growth and can promote the digestion and absorption of nutrients. Feed utilization rate.
2. Natural antibiotic oregano oil can prevent and treat bacterial infections in the gastrointestinal tract, such as diseases caused by Escherichia coli, Salmonella, Pasteurella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, and Coccidia.3. The natural preservative oregano oil has a strong bactericidal effect and can replace carcinogenic, teratogenic or toxic chemical preservatives as food preservatives.4. Food seasoning spices The content of juniper acetate in oregano oil is relatively high, with a strong aromatic taste, and can be used as an excellent food seasoning.5. In the cosmetics industry, oregano oil can be used as a raw material for skin care and beauty products.
Hot Tags: oregano leaf extract,wild oregano extract,oregano oil extract,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation, bulk, for sale