Organic Bilberry Extract
Product Name:Bilberry Powder
Latin Name:Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea
Specification Ratio: 4:1~20:1; 25% Anthocyanosides
Part Used: fruit
Appearance: purple Powder
Test Method: TLC HPLC
Application :Use for health care product and food additive;
Certificate: KOSHER, HALAL, ISO,ORGANIC CERTIFICATE;
What is Organic Bilberry Extract?Bilberry Extract: (Vaccinium Myrtillus) A nearby relative of Blueberries, and furthermore known as Huckleberry in the USA, Bilberry has been utilized as a restorative spice since the 1600Organic Bilberry Extract natural product contains compounds called anthocyanosides, which have outstanding cancer prevention agent properties which help to forestall or invert harm to cells because of free extreme oxidation by keeping up typical blood stream in the fine veins that sustain body tissues
Organic Bilberry Extract additionally contains a high centralization of Vitamin C, Resveratrol and Quercetin (every single amazing cell reinforcement) which work to moderate the maturing interaction and improve the presence of skin.
Notwithstanding it’s Antioxidant Action,bilberry standardized extract remove aids the stock of oxygen-rich blood stream to each layer of the skin. This permits the skin to promptly take-up skin sustaining supplements which keeps up flexibility and gracefulness, including the imperative oil-dampness balance.
Basic Information:ANALYSISSPECIFICATIONRESULTSMETHOD&REFERENCEAppearanceViolet fine powderCompliesVisualOdorCharacteristicCompliesOrganolepticLoss on Drying5% Max.3.55%USP<731>Microbiology
Total Plate Count10000/g MaxCompliesUSP30<61>Yeast & Mold300/g MaxCompliesUSP30<61>E.ColiNegativeCompliesUSP30<61>SalmonellaNegativeCompliesUSP30<61>Bilberry Extract Benefits:1. Improved VisionDue to the anthocyanosides, Organic Bilberry Extract is widely used to improve night vision or vision handicaps in low light, decreasing vascular permeability and capillary fragility. It was reported that during World War II, British fighter pilots had improved nighttime vision after eating bilberry jam.bilberry standardized extract has been suggested as a treatment for retinopathy, which is damage to the retina. It has also exhibited protective effects against and macular degeneration, glaucoma and cataracts, particularly when used with lutein.
2. Helps Eliminate Circulation ProblemsIn Europe, health care professionals use bilberry extracts to treat circulation problems, also known as chronic venous insufficiency (CVI). Research suggests that this condition, which occurs when valves in veins in the legs that carry blood to the heart are damaged, may be improved by taking bilberry standardized extract.Other research suggests that taking bilberry anthocyanins daily for up to six months might improve swelling, pain, bruising and burning associated with CVI.
3. Improves Bad CholesterolThe amazing anthocyanosides found in Organic Bilberry Extract may strengthen blood vessels and prevent the oxidation of LDL (“bad”) cholesterol, a major risk factor for atherosclerosis that is the plaque that blocks blood vessels leading to heart attack and stroke.
A study reported that bilberry enrichment, when compared to black currants, reduced total and LDL-cholesterol levels. In fact, the total anthocyanin content was four times higher in bilberries than in black currants, possibly making it a better choice for reducing LDL cholesterol levels.
4. May Improve the Blood Sugar in DiabeticsTraditionally, bilberry standardized extract have been used to control blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Research shows that most berries help reduce the body’s glucose response after eating a high-sugar meal and studies suggest it may be effective for managing blood sugar levels, particularly when combined with oatmeal, though more research is needed.
5. Helps Prevent CancerIn vitro work and animal tumorigenic models have demonstrated that the anthocyanins in this fruit have cancer-preventive qualities and suppressive activity due to antioxidants; the berries also have anti-inflammatory effects. A commercial anthocyanin-rich extract from bilberry was shown to inhibit the growth of colon cancer cells.In a DNA study, an anti-inflammatory profile was seen in macrophages treated with a bilberry extract, and since inflammation is an important risk factor for cancer, it may be very useful in its prevention.
6. Effective for Treating DiarrheaOrganic Bilberry Extract has been used in European medicine to treat diarrhea for many years. The fruit contains tannins, substances that act as both an anti-inflammatory and an astringent that helps with constricting and tightening tissues. By reducing intestinal inflammation, it is believed to help with reducing the symptoms of diarrhea.
7. Lowers the Risks of Alzheimer’s DiseaseEvidence suggests that fruit and vegetable juices containing various phenolic compounds can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. In some cases, symptoms of Alzheimer’s was significantly decreased upon treatment with myricetin, quercetin or anthocyanin-rich extracts found in bilberry and showed that behavioral abnormalities may have been alleviated.
Bilberry Extract Applications:Pharmaceutical stuffFunctional food and food additiveContact us:Phone:+16263716327Email: email@example.com
Hot Tags: organic bilberry extract,bilberry standardized extract,life extension bilberry extract,best bilberry extract,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation, bulk, for sale