What is Organic Mulberry Leaf Extract?Mulberry is a commonly recognized plant throughout the world, but there are many different species. Morus alba, or White Mulberry, is the only species used in Traditional Chinese Medicine tonics for blood sugar support and cardiovascular nourishment.Scientists have pinpointed several biologically active compounds organic mulberry leaf extract (Morus Alba) that is effective in suppressing the progression of atherosclerosis, the buildup of cholesterol-rich plaque in our arteries. It does this by inhibiting the oxidation of LDL-cholesterol which is a major factor in the development of atherosclerotic plaque. This health benefit proves to be most significant in supporting a healthy heart, which has become one of the leading health conditions in the world, falling under the umbrella of diabetes related health conditions.
Basic Information:English Name:Organic Mulberry Leaf ExtractLatin Name:Morus alba L.Active Ingredients:1-Deoxynojirimycin (DNJ) 1%~20%Extract Method:Ethanol/waterPart Used:LeafCas No.:19130-96-2Molecular Formula:C6H13NO4Appearance:Light yellow powderGrade :Pharmaceutical GradeMulberry Leaf Nutrition FactsMulberry Leaf Extract is 100% Caffeine Free & Tannin FreeGABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) Assists to maintain healthy blood pressure levels1-DNJ (1-Deoxinorjirimiycin) Supports healthy blood-sugar levelsPhytosterol –Assists to reduce Cholesterol in the blood vesselsQuercetin – Excellent for the liver; shown to assist in the prevention of liver cancer.Flavonoids – Powerful anti-oxidantsCarotenoids – Assist to decrease the risk of eye disease and certain cancersChlorophyll – Supports the heart, intestines, cleanses liver, & improves overall vascular healthVitamin A – For Healthy EyesVitamin B1 – For Skin &Muscle Tone, Immune and Nervous System functionVitamin B2 – For Digestive & Muscular FunctionVitamin B6 – Assists nerve function, break down proteins, produces antibodies & hemoglobinVitamin C – Antioxidant with increasingly diverse uses in health promotion & disease preventionAmino Acids – Providing Protein Building blocks essential to Healthy LivingCalcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Iron & ZincOrganic Mulberry Leaf Extract benefits:Mulberry leaves may help lower blood sugar, cholesterol, and inflammation levels. These attributes may make them useful for fighting heart disease and diabetes .1. Contains Minerals and AntioxidantsIn 2006, International Journal of Food addresses that iron, calcium and zinc is possessed in mulberry leaves. The antioxidants such as beta carotene and ascorbic acid are also found in mulberry. These are usually present with many types of teas, even with the homemade long island ice tea recipe that is very common. The antioxidant helps to eliminate the free radicals. According to the PubMed Health, the beta carotene rich foods and drinks help to lessen the chances of cancer.
2. Lowers Blood Glucose LevelsThe increase in blood vessels causes the Type 2 diabetes. According to the American Journal of Chinese Medicine which was published in 2012 summarizes that the presence of gallic acid reduces the blood glucose. In 2007, The Diabetes Care reports that the diabetic patients who drank the mulberry extract, their glucose spikes was reduced after consumption in the first two hours. The scientists achieved that the mulberry treats diabetes as well as prevents it.
3. Reduces Bad CholesterolIn 2013, “BioMed Research International” published that the mulberry leaf powder helps to lower triglyceride and LDL cholesterol levels, if the patients were given 280 grams for three times regularly for three months. The mulberry leaf tea helps to lower cholesterol and triglycerides.
4. Anti-Inflammatory EffectsIn 2013, the study published in Journal of Functional Foods summarizes that the inflammation caused by chronic diseases are also treated by the mulberry leaf. In 2010, the research made on rats with induced paw edema found that the inflamed paw tissue was prevented when they are provided mulberry. The mulberry leaf helps to reduce inflammation and ease the pain.
5. Cold SymptomsOrganic mulberry leaf extract is used to treat the liver and conditions. It treats headache, cough, painful eyes, fever and sore throat. The development of bacterial strains is prohibited which helps to prevent from strep throat. The cold symptoms could be recovered by drinking mulberry tea. It eliminates the bacterial growth.
6. Weight lossThe mulberry tea prevents from the absorption of carbohydrates due to the presence of moranoline (1-deoxynojirimycin). It helps the body to flush out the carbohydrates and starches from the body so that it does not turn to glucose. The hunger is reduced by diminishing blood sugar levels. This leads to achieve the weight loss objectives.
7. Blood Vessel HealthThe mulberry tea helps to reduce the chances of atherosclerosis by lessening the oxidization of cholesterol in blood vessels which is due to the presence of flavonoids and quercetin in mulberry leaves. It helps to prohibit the oxidative stress reactions. The mulberry tea should be consumed daily for the healthy blood vessels.
8. Contains MagnesiumThe magnesium is essential for functioning of nerves, muscles and maintains normal heart. It increases energy metabolism, strong bones, assist immune system, manage blood sugar levels and maintains normal blood pressure.
9. Fights DiabetesThe mulberry tea prevents diabetes by restricting the high amount of monosaccharide to enter into the circulation. The weight problems are also eliminated as it blocks the unwanted excessive sugars from entering to the blood stream. The mulberry leaves prevents from the type 2 diabetes by maintaining the control over blood sugar level.
10. Fantastic BeverageThe organic mulberry leaf extract can be enjoyed hot as well as cold. It is available in loose leave as well as prepackaged. The tea bags should be steeped for at least 3-5 minutes and loose tea should be steeped for at least 8 minutes. The carbohydrates blocking effects should be maximized by avoiding the tea sweetening.
11. Fights AtherosclerosisThe mulberry leaf tea helps to prevent the cholesterol-rich plaque buildup in the arteries which is also known as atherosclerosis. It restricts the oxidation of LDL cholesterol. The study on humans and mice states that the primary agents are astragalin and isoquercitrin.
12. Contains Vitamin B2The presence of Vitamin B2 helps in the production of red blood cells, manages reproduction and growth, energy production, manages thyroid activity, eliminates acne, conserves the nervous system, healthy eyes, minerals absorption, preserve the digestive tract and assists in healthy pregnancy.
13. VisionThe organic mulberry leaf extract possesses the high content of Vitamin A which helps to enhance the eye sight and eliminate the eye strain. It helps to prevent from eye sight loss and retina degeneration. It also helps to get rid of blemishes and dark spots on the skin. The skin issues could be treated by soaking the mulberry tree leaves for about thirty minutes in the hot water. It can also treat dry skin. The mulberry leaves if added to hot bath and saunas helps to open the pores as well as detoxify the body. It boosts the hair growth and makes it healthy.
14. AntioxidantThe Mulberry tea possess compound 1- deoxynojirimycin or DNJ which provides an anti-diabetic effects and antioxidant properties and lessens the cholesterol and inflammation. The antioxidant such as beta carotene and ascorbic acid helps to prevent the cellular damage caused by free radicals. The risk of cancer can be eliminated by consuming the food and drinks which are rich in beta carotene.
15. NutritiousMulberry juice contains antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It also possesses the curative properties. It boosts the blood circulation and lessens the blood pressure which leads to the less chances of blood clots and strokes. The signs of anemia could also be eliminated from the mulberry juice.
16. Blood TonicThe mulberry tea boosts the circulation, cleanse the blood and strengthen the system. It calms the nerves and enriches the blood. It purifies the liver and reinforces the kidneys. It also speeds up the recovery process. It reduces the bad cholesterol and prevents the blood flow blockage which helps to eliminate heart attacks and strokes. It boosts the immunity and balance the internal production.
Organic Mulberry Leaf Extract uses:1.Organic mulberry leaf extract is applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used for reducing blood sugar, blood pressure,blood fat and enhancing immunity;2.Organic mulberry leaf extract is applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to antioxidant and UV protection.
Hot Tags: organic mulberry leaf extract,best mulberry leaf extract,mulberry leaf extract for diabetes,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation,bulk,for sale