What is Peppermint Powder?Peppermint powder is a familiar herb known for its aromatics and healthful qualities. Commonly found in herb gardens, peppermint leaves have been used in the culinary and healing arts for centuries. Peppermint is thought to be a natural hybrid between spearmint and water mint resulting in one of the most popular herbs employed today. Our peppermint powder is milled from organic Mentha x piperita. Peppermint leaf powder makes a delicious addition to tea blends, baked goods, syrups, and confectionaries.
Peppermint leaf powder has been employed for its beneficial uses since the times of ancient Rome. While this familiar plant is often distilled for its volatile oils, peppermint leaf remains a go-to herb in home apothecaries and gardens around the world. Peppermint has a long history of use in traditional healing practices as a tonic to support the daily functioning of the digestive tract and for its uplifting and refreshing aromatics. Peppermint tea is often drunk after meals and the leaf added to improve the flavor of herbal formulations while imparting its healthful qualities.Basic Information:Items & Results
ItemSpec.ResultMethodAssay10:1ConformsTLCAppearanceBrown yellow powderConformsVisualOdor & TestCharacteristicConformsOrganolepticParticle Size100%Through 80 meshConforms
Loss on Drying≤5.0%Conforms
Residue on Ignition≤5.0%Conforms
StorageStore in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light,moisture and pest infestation.
Shelf life2 years when properly stored
Organic Peppermint Extract Benefits:1. May Ease Digestive UpsetsPeppermint powder has been shown to relax muscles in your digestive system and improve various digestive symptoms. Therefore, peppermint tea may provide similar benefits.
2. May Help Relieve Tension Headaches and MigrainesWhile no evidence exists that peppermint tea improves headache symptoms, research suggests that peppermint leaf powder reduces tension headaches and migraines.
3. May Freshen Your BreathPeppermint powder has been shown to kill germs that lead to bad breath. Peppermint tea, which contains peppermint oil, may help improve breath as well.
4. May Relieve Clogged SinusesWhile there is limited evidence that drinking peppermint tea may help unclog your sinuses, a warm beverage containing menthol — such as peppermint tea — may help you breathe a little easier.
5. May Improve EnergyPeppermint oil has been shown to relieve fatigue and daytime sleepiness in some studies, but research specifically on peppermint tea is lacking.
6. May Help Relieve Menstrual CrampsDrinking peppermint tea may reduce the intensity and length of menstrual cramps since peppermint helps prevent muscle contractions.
7. May Fight Bacterial InfectionsStudies confirm that peppermint effectively fights several types of bacteria, including those that cause food-borne illnesses and contagious illnesses.
8. May Improve Your SleepLittle scientific evidence suggests that peppermint leaf powder is beneficial for sleep. However, it’s a caffeine-free beverage that may help you relax before bedtime.
9. May Aid Weight LossPeppermint tea is a calorie-free beverage that may help satisfy your sweet tooth and reduce your appetite. However, more studies on peppermint and weight loss are needed.
10. May Improve Seasonal AllergiesPeppermint powder bulk contains rosmarinic acid, which has been shown to reduce allergy symptoms, such as sneezing and runny nose. However, evidence on the efficacy of peppermint tea against allergy symptoms is limited.
11. May Improve Concentration
Peppermint oil, found in peppermint tea, may help increase alertness and memory, which may improve concentration.
12. Easy to Add to Your DietPeppermint tea is a tasty, calorie- and caffeine-free tea that can be enjoyed at any time of day.Application of peppermint powder :1. Be used to relieve intestinal colic, flatulent dyspepsia and associated conditions;
2. Be also used in the treatment of ulcerative conditions of the bowels;
3. Be used to relieve itching, inflammations, and a avariety of respiratory conditions.
Where to buy peppermint powder?Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Hot Tags: peppermint powder,peppermint leaf powder,peppermint powder bulk,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation, bulk, for sale