Pine Bark Extract Powder
Product Name:Pine Tree Bark Extract
Latin Name:Pinus massoniana
Mess Analysis:80 Mesh
Function:Protect against arthritis
Application:Food and medical
Stock in LA USA warehouse;
What is Pine Bark Extract Powder?
Pine bark extract powder is derived from the Pinus massoniana Lamb. pine tree. It supports immune, cognitive, skin, and sexual health.Pine bark extract powder is a more purified version of pine bark. It is made from the bark of the Massoniana pine tree, which contains naturally occurring substances called Oligomeric proanthocyanidins, which are a class of antioxidants that give the pine bark its color. Pine bark is used worldwide for its antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties and health-related benefits.
Specification of Pine Bark Extract Powder
Botanical Source:Pinus Maritima Lamb.Part used:BarkSpecification:95% ProanthocyanidinsItemSPECIFICATIONDescription:
AppearanceReddish brown fine PowderFlavor & OdorCharacteristicParticle size100% pass 80 meshPhysical:
Loss on Drying≤5.0%Bulk density40-60g/100mlSulphated Ash≤5.0%GMOFreeGeneral StatusNon-irradiatedChemical:
Total microbacterial count≤1000cfu/gYeast & Mold≤100cfu/gE.ColiNegativeStaphylococcus aureusNegativeSalmonellaNegativeEnterobacteriaceaesNegativePine Bark Extract Powder Benefits:
1. Lowers Glucose Levels, Improving Diabetic SymptomsPine Bark Extract Powder has been studied with regard to its ability to help diabetic patients. A study was conducted by the Guang An Men Hospital of Chinese Medical Science Research Institute with 77 diabetes type II patients to determine if the extract of the French Maritime pine bark provided anti-diabetic effects. Patients were given 100 milligrams of Pycnogenol®, a branded version of pure pine bark extract powder, for 12 weeks, with continued anti-diabetic treatment.
The effects of the pine bark extract showed significant lower levels of blood glucose and improved endothelial function when compared to placebo, concluding that supplementation of Pycnogenol for treating conventional diabetes may be beneficial.
2. Helps Prevent Hearing Loss and BalanceOtotoxicity is ear poisoning and can occur when exposed to certain drugs or chemicals, such as cisplatin, that damage the inner ear or the vestibulocochlear nerve. This nerve affects our balance and hearing by sending signals to the brain. This condition can be temporary or permanent — however, some studies have indicated that pine bark extract may help alleviate these symptoms due to its high presence of antioxidants.
Thus, this powerful extract works as a natural ear infection remedy while improving balance and preventing hearing loss.
3. Staves Off InfectionsStudies have been conducted to review the effects of pine bark extract powder on pseudomonas infectious wounds. These wounds occur most frequently in hospitals or in those with weakened immune systems, such as after surgery. However, healthy people are not immune and can also develop mild infections, in particular after being in improperly chlorinated hot tubs or swimming pools.
In one particular study published in Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences, researchers investigated the antibacterial activity of pine bark extract essential oil on staph infections, E. coli and pseudomonas infections. The antibacterial activity was assessed indicating that the essential oil of pine bark, specifically the proanthocyanidins, were effective against P. aeruginosa, significantly inhibiting its growth. Additionally, the results showed that the extract has significant “anti-pseudomonas activity,” making it a potential natural remedy and possible preventive measure for infections.
4. Protects the Skin from Ultraviolet ExposureWho doesn’t want amazing skin? Pine bark extract powder may be the perfect treatment since it’s an antioxidant dynamo.
There is a seemingly growing problem with skin exposure to ultraviolet radiation and the confusion of how to get vitamin D from the sun while avoiding these skin-damaging rays. A review was conducted of French maritime pine bark extract, specifically using the nutritional supplement Pycnogenol.
The study provided clear evidence that Pycnogenol does, indeed, offer photoprotection — however, it came out even better than expected, showing that it may be used to reduce hyperpigmentation of human skin while improving the “skin barrier function and extracellular matrix homeostasis.”
5. Decreases Erectile DysfunctionIf you knew you could resolve your erectile dysfunction and, therefore, naturally remedy impotence issues, wouldn’t you? Erectile dysfunction has increased over the past decade or two, creating a pathway for various medications to land on the shelves of numerous medicine cabinets. But, as you know, going for the natural approach can make a huge difference in overall health.
According to a Japanese study, the combination of Pycnogenolt and L-arginine may produce the results you’re looking for, making the bedroom a much happier place. Forty-seven Japanese men with mild erectile dysfunction were given supplementation L-arginine and French maritime pine bark extract over a period of time. The studies revealed that the sperm concentration greatly increased after about eight to 16 weeks of treatment, to include improved orgasmic function. No side effects were noted, unlike its synthetic counterpart.
6. Reduces InflammationAs I mentioned, pine bark extract powder is superior when it comes to antioxidants. These antioxidants scavenge those damaging free radicals in an effort to eliminate them, ultimately preventing disease.
Studies were conducted in Turkey on subjects who underwent abdominal surgery to determine if the pure pine bark extract powder could help reduce the inflammation. They were given Pycnogenol for a period of 10 days. The outcome showed significant healing when compared to those subjects who were not given any drug or remedy, concluding that Pycnogenol may be an effective remedy for healing of surgery-related lesions.
7. Helps Increase Athletic PerformancePine bark extract has been studied regarding its relationship to exercise performance, oxidative stress and inflammation to body that has been imposed by exercise. Research indicates that Pycnogenol provides an increase in endurance performance of trained athletes. It does this by improving the time it takes the body to reach a fatigued state through increased serum NAD+ levels.
Additionally, athletes have endured less cramping and muscle pain when using the extract. It’s likely that muscle recovery time improved as well due to the high antioxidants pine bark extract contains.
Pine Bark Extract Powder Uses:1. Chinese red pine bark extract is applied in pharmaceutical field, proanthocyanidins has better effect on the treatment of cardiovascular disease;2. Applied in health products field , it’s made into capsule. It has already become one of the ten salable natural plant extract products and owns the reputation of “natural health care product” and “orally cosmetics” in America;3. Applied in food field, it can be used as food supplement;4.Applied in cosmetic field, as the effective factor it was made into aqua or ointment cosmetics, which has the effect of firming skin, anti-wrinkle, and curing freckle.
We enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time.We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We specialize in pure pine bark extract powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Pine Bark Extract Powder?For bulk wholesale nutraceutical pricing on Pine Bark Extract Powder or any other fruit, herb, spice & vegetable powder and powdered extract, please contact your ER representative directly or submit a wholesale quote request at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hot Tags: pine bark extract powder,pure pine bark extract powder,french maritime pine bark extract powder,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation,bulk,for sale