What is Spinach Leaf Extract?Spinach leaf extract is wonderful for adding color and flavor to fresh pasta, noodle and bread doughs. It can also be used in yeast breads, quick breads or muffins. Combine with herbs or sun-dried tomatoes for a light, savory flavor.Spinach contains many nutritional and medicinal properties which help to strengthen our immune system, boost energy. Spinach Powder (Spinacia Oleracea) is created by grinding dried spinach leaves. It is a fine, dull green powder and has a mild spinach flavor.
We produce our Spinach Powder by simply grinding whole, dried spinach leaves to a finely textured powder that preserves the vibrant green color and mild spinach flavor. Ideal for recipes where spinach flavor and/or color is desired, but not whole leaves.
Popeye loves it, and so should everyone! Spinach leaf is packed full of vitamins A, C, B1, B3, B6, and K. Spinach leaf also contains protein, iron, manganese, calcium, phosphorus, beta-carotene, potassium, carotenoids, chlorophyll, antioxidants, and Phytochemicals. Extremely nourishing to the skin, hair, and nails. Spinach leaf powder can also be used in soaps to provide a natural green color.
Basic Information:Product Name:Spinach Leaf Extract
Latin Name:Spinacia oleracea Linn.
Used Part:Whole Herb
AnalysisSpecificationTesting MethodAppearanceGreen fine powderVisualOdorCharacteristicOrganolepticTasteCharacteristicOrganolepticExtract Ratio10:1
Loss on Drying≤5.0%105℃/2 hrsSieve analysisPass 80 mesh80 Mesh ScreenBulk Density45-55g/100mLMeasuring cup testingExtract SolventsWater
Heavy Metal<10ppmColorimetryAs<2ppmICP-MSResidual SolventsEur.Pharm.9.0GCMicrobiology
Total Plate Count<5000cfu/gCP2015Yeast & Mold<1000cfu/gCP2015E.ColiNegativeCP2015SalmonellaNegativeCP2015StorageStore in cool & dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life5 years when properly stored
Organic Spinach Powder Benefit:
Spinach leaf extract is also an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C and folate as well as being a good source of manganese, magnesium, iron and vitamin B2. Vitamin K is important for maintaining bone health and it is difficult to find vegetables richer in vitamin K than spinach.
1. BLOOD SUGAR CONTROLControlling blood glucose levels is essential to diabetes management, but it is also essential to the prevention of all types of diabetes. Spinach can help manage blood sugar levels because it contains relatively high levels of alpha-lipoic acid, compared to other natural sources.
2. LOWER RISK OF CANCERSpinach leaf extract is effective at reducing the risk of cancer thanks to two agents – chlorophyll and a myriad of antioxidants it contains. Animal studied done on several thousand subjects have shown that the ingestion of chlorophylls can prevent tumorogenesis and inhibit cancerogenic uptake.
3. PLENTIFUL OF IRONThe reputation of spinach in pop culture centers around its high iron content – just think of tough guy Popeye chugging cans of spinach for strength.
4. VITAMIN CWhen trying to increase your hemoglobin levels through iron consumption, it is important to take vitamin C alongside it as it increases absorption. Good thing that one of the top natural sources of vitamin C is leafy greens, like spinach!
5. CALCIUMA cup of cooked spinach contains 24% of your daily recommended calcium intake. On the other hand, if you prefer raw spinach, it works just fine for calcium intake; a cup of it contains 30mg. Unfortunately, the oxalates in spinach make the calcium slightly more difficult to consume than from other sources – but you can still expect to absorb about 10% of it from raw spinach and more from spinach that has been cooked.
6. MAGNESIUMMagnesium is crucial for proper energy utilization and spinach is one of the best dietary sources of it – a cup of raw spinach leaf extract powder contains 24mg of magnesium and a cup of it cooked contains a third of your needed daily intake.
7. IMPROVES DIGESTIONThe anti-inflammatory properties of certain anti-oxidants often referred to as carotenoids, in spinach have already been mentioned; they are especially important for maintaining gut health.
8. POTASSIUMA cup of raw spinach contains 167mg of potassium, while a cup of cooked spinach contains an impressive 839mg. The regular consumption of this compound decreases the risk of obtaining high blood pressure and helps regulate it.
9. SKIN AND HAIRDue to its high content of vitamins A and C, spinach extract powder appethyl is extremely good for maintaining healthy skin. Vitamin A stops the overproduction of oils in the skin, clears up acne and helps keep your skin moisturized. Vitamin A is best absorbed from spinach in its cooked states.
10. BONE DENSITY AND VITAMIN KOne of the ways calcium retention can be improved is by increasing the amount of vitamin K consumed, as vitamin K binds calcium to the bone matrix. A cup of cooked spinach contains almost 10 times the needed daily amount, which makes it one of the best sources of vitamin K out there.
11. OCULAR HEALTHSpinach leaf extract has been found to contain high amounts of the plant compound lutein. Lutein is crucial for eye health and is best absorbed from cooked spinach. This antioxidant is one of the carotenoids that give the plant its color. It is also a crucial part of the structure of the human eye, helping shield it from damage caused by sun exposure.
12. FOLIC ACIDA cup of raw spinach leaf extract powder contains 58 micrograms of folate, also called folic acid or vitamin B9. It is one of those nutrients that are more absorbable to our bodies when consumed raw. It is also a water-soluble vitamin, meaning that it cannot be stockpiled by the body as excess is flushed out alongside other liquids.
13. ASTHMA PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENTPeople who consume high amounts of beta-carotene are at a lower risk of developing asthma, according to nutritionist Dr. Ware. People who have a high level of beta carotene in their diets are less prone to exercise-induced asthmatic attacks.
14. CAN’T EAT TOO MUCH SPINACHA lot of foods can be used as alternative sources for many of the nutrients listed. The problem is the threat of overconsumption – sure meat and dairy can be sources of calcium and protein, many fruits provide vitamins and other leafy greens are good options too.Applications:1)Medical and healthy care product,Healthy nutrition.2)Infantal food,solid beverage,diary,instant food,puffed food.
3)Flavouring,Middle-aged and old food,baked food,snack food,cool food and drink.
We enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We specialize in spinach leaf extract powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Spinach Leaf Extract?Just send email to email@example.com, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Hot Tags: spinach leaf extract,spinach leaf extract powder,spinach extract powder appethyl，spinach extract thylakoids,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation,bulk,for sale