Turkey Tail Powder
Product Name:Turkey Tail Powder
Plant Name: Coriolus versicolor
Specification: 10%–50% Polysaccharides
Active ingredients: Coriolus versicolor Polysaccharides
Functions: Enhance immunity; Protect lung; Anti-cancer
Standard: Confirm to CP, USP, EP standard
Test Method: HPLC ,UV;
Certificate: KOSHER, HALAL, ISO,ORGANIC CERTIFICATE;
What is Turkey Tail Powder?Turkey tail is also known as yun zhi in Chinese medicine and as kawaratake in Japan. It’s so named because it looks a lot like the feathered tail of a turkey.The turkey tail powder comes from the Trametes versicolor family, formerly Coriolus versicolor (or “cloud mushroom”). It’s one of the 100 species of mushrooms that have been researched for their medicinal properties. Turkey tail mushroom grows on dead logs in woodland environments worldwide and gets its name from the brown and tan rings that look like the tail feathers of a turkey. It’s a type of bracket fungi, which means that it forms thin, circular structures that appear leaf-like.To find one, you probably just need to look around the ground when in a wooded area. While they have an array of fall colors like a span of turkey feathers, one of the most vivid colors is typically bright green and is actually algae.
Turkey tail powder is best known to stimulate immune function and reduce inflammation. It has a long history of use in Asia among practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine, who used formulations of turkey tail to promote general health, strength and longevity.
Product NameCoriolus Versicolor Extract ; Turkey Tail PowderIngredientPolysaccharides .Specification50% polysaccharideTasteBitter,add into hot water/milk/juice with honey to stir and enjoyShapeRaw material/Capsule/Granule/Tea bag/Coffee.etc.SolventHot water & Alcohol extractionDosage1-2g/dayShelf Life24 monthsFree Sample10-20gTurkey Tail Powder Benefits1. Prevents and Treats the Common Cold and FluThe turkey tail mushroom powder has long been known to stave off any infection, including those associated with the common cold or flu. It helps your immune system become more resilient against ill-causing germs. When flu season approaches, you may want to include turkey tail as a supplement in your dietary routine.The turkey tail mushroom has been shown to modulate the immune system, helping fight infections, illness and diseases.
2. Can Offer Support to Chemo PatientsTurkey tail mushrooms may help cancer patients who are going through chemotherapy. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has conducted clinical trials for a turkey tail extract to be consumed by patients who have advanced prostate cancer and are enduring conventional chemotherapy as well as testing how well it helps women with breast cancer in combination with a vaccine treatment in hopes of a new and better form of cancer therapy.
3. May Help Combat CancerFor more than 30 years, medicinal mushrooms have been used as adjuncts to standard cancer treatments in Japan and China. They are used for various types of cancer, including lung cancer, breast cancer, gastric cancer and colorectal cancer. More research is needed to understand the true benefits of turkey tail mushroom for cancer, but there is evidence that it may help significantly improve survival, according to a review done by the National Cancer Institute.
4. Helps Treat Human Papilloma VirusMushrooms, in particular the turkey tail mushroom, may help heal infections, such as an oral strain of the human papillomavirus (HPV). According to a study of 61 patients with gum disease testing positive for oral HPV, 88 percent of the 41 patients who received both turkey tail and reishi mushrooms showed positive results after only two months of treatment. (9HPV in the mouth can sometimes lead to oropharyngeal cancer of the mouth.
5. Aids in DigestionThe mycelium in the turkey tail powder is what may help you have a smoother digestion process when supplementing with turkey tail mushroom. The mushroom contains perfect prebiotics that assist the microbiome. This means that it can help the growth of the good bacteria in the body, including acidophilus and bifidobacterium, which is even more beneficial for anyone suffering from leaky gut syndrome. This better digestion could even help you lose weight.
6. May Help Patients with HIV/AIDSStudies reveal that the use of turkey tail mushroom, in conjunction with other wild medicinal East African mushrooms, may be useful in treating patients with Kaposi’s sarcoma, a skin cancer often affecting those with HIV/AIDS. The same product has also benefited patients with HIV/AIDS even without the sarcoma. Application:1. Turkey tail powder is applied in food field, because of its high uptake values, more and more people start to eat it;2. Applied in health product field, to be made into tablets, granules and injection, which is able to improve immunity;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, treating and persisting chronic bronchitis.
We enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time.We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We specialize in turkey tail mushroom powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Turkey Tail Powder?Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Hot Tags: turkey tail powder,turkey tail mushroom powder,turkey tail mushroom extract,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation,bulk