Yucca Root Extract
Product Name:Yucca Root Extract
Latin Name: Yuccashidigero.(L)Extract
Used Part: Leaf&Stem
Active ingredients: Sarsaponin
Specification: 5% liquid, 8%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%
Extract Ratio: 4:1; 10:1; 20:1
Test Method: HPLC, UV
Appearance: yellow brown powder
Pack:By 25KGS/Fiber drum,inner by double plastic bags
What is Yucca Root Extract?Yucca root is the common name for the more than 40 species of plants in the Yucca genus. The root of the non-flowering plant is used to make medicine.Yucca root extract is used for osteoarthritis, high blood pressure, migraine headaches, inflammation of the intestine (colitis), high cholesterol, stomach disorders, diabetes, and liver and gallbladder disorders.Some people apply yucca directly to the skin for sores, skin diseases, bleeding, sprains, joint pain, baldness, and dandruff.In manufacturing, yucca root extract is used as a foaming and flavoring agent in carbonated beverages. Many compounds from yucca have been used in the manufacture of new drugs.Yucca contains chemicals that might help reduce high blood pressure and high cholesterol. It might also reduce arthritis symptoms such as pain, swelling, and stiffness.Basic Information:Product NameYucca Root ExtractSpecification8% 10% 30% 50% 60%Part UsedOvergroundAppearanceLight yellow fine PowderActive IngredientSarsaponin/YucconinMolecular FormulaC15H14O5COA:
ItemSpecifications(%)Results(%)DescriptionFine PowderConformsColorYellow Brown PowderConformsOdor & TasteCharacteristicConformsAssaySarsaponin 30%ConformsTotal Heavy Metal≤10.00mg/KgConformsArsenic≤3ppmConformsLead≤2ppmConformsLoss on Drying≤5.00%3.22%Ash Content≤5.00%3.37%Total Plate Count≤1000cfu/gConformsYeast & Mold≤100cfu/gConformsSalmonellaNegativeNegativeE.ColiNegativeNegativeYucca Root Extract Benefits:
1. Protects Against Oxidative StressYucca root extract is high in antioxidants, which are beneficial compounds that neutralize free radicals to prevent oxidative stress and damage to your cells. Research suggests that antioxidants play a central role in overall health and may be protective against many chronic conditions, including cancer, diabetes and heart disease.
Yucca root extract also contains a concentrated dose of both vitamin C and manganese, two micronutrients that can also help minimize oxidative stress. A study published by the Research Center for Cancer Prevention and Screening National Cancer Center, for example, showed that supplementing with vitamin C for five years significantly reduced oxidative stress and free radical formation. Another in vitro study out of Italy found that manganese was significantly more effective than several other nutrients at scavenging free radicals and preventing oxidative stress.
2. Supports Immune FunctionThere’s no doubt that maintaining a strong immune system is key to overall health. Your immune system is responsible for warding off foreign invaders and keeping harmful bacteria, viruses and fungi out of the body to protect against illness and infection.
Loaded with beneficial antioxidants and vitamin C, adding yucca into your diet is a simple way to give your immune system a healthy boost. In fact, one study published in the Annals of Nutrition & Metabolism showed that getting enough vitamin C was able to reduce symptoms and shorten the duration of respiratory infections like the common cold. It’s also been shown to improve outcomes for conditions like pneumonia, malaria and diarrhea infections. Antioxidants, on the other hand, help fight free radicals and protect against oxidative stress to prevent damage to your immune cells.
3. Promotes Skin HealthYucca root extract is a common ingredient found in many natural skin care routines. The peel can be used to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells while the roots can be mixed with honey or olive oil and applied as a skin mask to brighten the complexion.
Even consuming yucca root in your favorite recipes can help keep your skin glowing. It’s packed with vitamin C, a nutrient involved in the synthesis of collagen that is believed to have anti-aging properties. Vitamin C can also protect against sun damage by scavenging harmful free radicals and has even been shown to suppress melanin production to aid in the prevention of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
4. Relieves Arthritis SymptomsArthritis is a condition characterized by painful swelling and stiffness in the joints. Thanks to its rich content of both antioxidants and manganese, incorporating yucca root into your diet may be especially useful in providing relief from rheumatoid arthritis symptoms.
Manganese is often recommended as a natural remedy for arthritis, and one study published in the American Journal of Epidemiology even showed that manganese supplementation was associated with a lower risk of rheumatoid arthritis in older women. (8) Similarly, the antioxidants in pure yucca powder may also be especially beneficial in alleviating inflammation and reducing arthritis symptoms, with one study from India reporting that people with rheumatoid arthritis had significantly lower serum concentrations of antioxidants than those without arthritis.
5. Has a Low Glycemic IndexThe glycemic index is a measure of how much a certain food can raise your blood sugar levels. Foods with a high glycemic index can shoot up blood sugar levels rapidly, which can lead to diabetes symptoms like fatigue and unintentional weight loss.Yucca Root Extract Dosage
No typical dosing guidelines
Traditionally 380-490 mg of powdered yucca stalk or root two to three times daily
We enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time.We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
We specialize in pure yucca powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Yucca Root Extract?Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
( Do You Want To Place An Order With Us Now? ) email@example.com
Q1:Can i get some samples of Silymarin Powder ?A:Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by our customers.Q2:How to start orders or make payments?A:Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Escrow(Alibaba).Q3:What’s your MOQ?A:Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.Q4:How about leading time?A:Leading time: About 3-5 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)Q5:Is there a discount?A:Different quantity has different discount.Q6:How do you treat quality complaint?A:First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Hot Tags: yucca root extract,Pure Yucca Powder,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, buy, price, quotation, bulk, for sale